Tonight

Mojo

:poorbaby: Vrai, you know how much I :love: you, but it's been years since I've swung "that way". I feel it's better you know this now before you get too attached.

But you're welcome to come rock out to Echos of Us with me if you'd like :yahoo:

:yikes:

K

kris31280

So just like that, huh?

Whore.
Look, darling... what we had was special, and it really meant a lot to me... but I just don't see the long term in this and I want to break it off before we both waste a lot of our time and emotions. You know it's not working out. Let's just end this before it gets out of hand. I'll always treasure the moments we've shared.

Mojo

What way? Getting dinner? :confused:

So tomorrow night at Hula's? Save me a seat!

I'll save you a seat and wear my nicest mouth guard. As as you walk in the door I'll have the band fire up "hit me with your best shot", then we can get that part out of the way quick and have fun.

I'll go to dinner wit ya! But Bring elaine! I've wanted to see that chick in action with the wait staff for 3 years now!!!

She's a ####ing legend in this joint!!

:lmao:

kelb

art imitating life
SO! Does anyone know of anything fun to do tonight.. minus going to tiggs house...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'll save you a seat and wear my nicest mouth guard. As as you walk in the door I'll have the band fire up "hit me with your best shot", then we can get that part out of the way quick and have fun.

Cool - what time?

4d2008

SO! Does anyone know of anything fun to do tonight.. minus going to tiggs house...

depends on what your wanting to do that is "fun".
Go to DC, Baltimore, Annap
You want to do something different so get outta the area.

I would like to get outta the area BUT BACON IS STILL PASSED OUT!!!
wakeup already, lets get on the road!!!!!!!

Black-Francis

You and Bacon need to get it over with and make some sweet love!

kelb

art imitating life

Its so hard to get our of town on Fridays.. by the time I get off work eat dinner and get moving its already 830 or 9 lol.. hmm. maybe I'll look in the annap area