Tonight?

K

kris31280

I'll be there. I'm working now though. I know Rich is going and I think KVJ might go. She wanted to go when I wasnt working but maybe we can talk her into it
I'm completely baby free this weekend for the first time in like 2 years... and I know you said that was a good band.

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
I'll be there. I'm working now though. I know Rich is going and I think KVJ might go. She wanted to go when I wasnt working but maybe we can talk her into it

The only reason I'm going is because I heard the hottest bartender in all of So Md was working tonight!!!!:drool:

K

kris31280

So I found their myspace page... and I have no idea what kind of music they play, just that they like rock music :lol:

What kind of music are they?

kvj21075

Meow
:gossip: has been keeping the cobwebs knocked off so it should be better than just good.

J/K

:smack: no telling my secrets!

I thought she moved on to other people.. BB sure did get sick this week hmmm

u too!!!! :smack:

dont listen to them :love:

sorry i didnt make it- loooooong busy weekend :)

Otter

Nothing to see here
That would be great! Can I drive your 'Stang?

If I was gonna drive it, sure...but since so many of us are going, we rented a limo. We'll be by around 7 to pick you up..I couldn't get a stretch limo but the driver assured me that 14 people would be comfortable in the one we rented.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
If I was gonna drive it, sure...but since so many of us are going, we rented a limo. We'll be by around 7 to pick you up..I couldn't get a stretch limo but the driver assured me that 14 people would be comfortable in the one we rented.

Limo?

You don't need no stinking Limo... I once saw 19 people climb out of a VW.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08

Pick me up right after you pick up Vera!!!:buddies: TIA!