Tonight's debate

WingsOfGold

Anyone watching tonight? Hub said he saw first Twitter remark just now. Something about Gillibrand. Oh, and now Kamala Harris. And, now Sanders.
It "looked" like Sanders was the heir apparent from time allotted given. Maybe they were trying to make up for the fixed debates 4 years ago? The "author" nobody has never heard of is a waste of bandwidth/TV time. Sleezewell will slither away and does what he does best, claim collusion. 😕

littlelady

God bless the USA
Hah, this dump? Why would anyone with any sense show up here sober?

Kamala won the debate, I’ll be around until this garbage dump shuts down.

That is not going to happen. This site will be here long after you are gone. Too many conservatives, and rational thinking individuals will do that to someone who drank too much kool-aid. Take care.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Hah, this dump? Why would anyone with any sense show up here sober?

Good point.

I didn't watch the debate because I'm not voting for any of those people, and none of them will be President so their free stuff has nothing to do with me

But Monello and I did double our money in Vegas! We turned $6 into $14 - paid half our bar tab. :thewave:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Nary a single American flag on stage, I guess they didn't want to offend the illegals. :buttkiss:

I am glad you brought that up. Hub (former Marine) said the same, tonight. What’s up with that? As Mammy would say...”it ain’t fittin’. It just ain’t fittin’.