Tonights the Night!!!

D

dems4me

mkd20012001 said:
woo-hoo!!!! touchdown tigers!

:tap: Alright... what did y'all slip Quinn??? :tap:

But that's ok... these Notre Dame kids play best when they are behind and wait until the fourth quarter :yahoo: :clap:

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
dems4me said:
:tap: Alright... what did y'all slip Quinn??? :tap:

But that's ok... these Notre Dame kids play best when they are behind and wait until the fourth quarter :yahoo: :clap:

The problem with Quinn is he doesnt throw well when he has to scramble out of the pocket and the blitzes by lsu are making him move around to much.

D

dems4me

mkd20012001 said:
The problem with Quinn is he doesnt throw well when he has to scramble out of the pocket and the blitzes by lsu are making him move around to much.

:ohwell: ..mmm.... you're still here :ohwell:

:lol:

He does just fine whether he's flushed or not...

:yahoo:

They'll pull it off... y'all are a BIG team... but they tire faster :biggrin:

D

dems4me

Touchdown Notre Dame!!! :yahoo: :clap: :clap: We seem to be in our element whenwe are loosing :lol: :yahoo:

D

dems4me

dems4me said:
Touchdown Notre Dame!!! :yahoo:We seem to be in our element whenwe are loosing :lol: :yahoo:

:dance: :yahoo: Again!!!! :clap: Another touchdown!!! :yahoo: :dance:

We tied now :biggrin: :dance:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

dems4me

mkd20012001 said:
:larry: :yahoo: :starcat: now thats a way to end the half!

:ohwell: quick toucdown by y'all but there's still a minute left before half... :biggrin: Brandy Quinn's favorite time is when the clock is against him :biggrin:

MMDad

Lem Putt
dems4me said:
:ohwell: quick toucdown by y'all but there's still a minute left before half... :biggrin: Brandy Quinn's favorite time is when the clock is against him :biggrin:
Who is Brandy Quinn? Is that Brady's sister?

D

dems4me

MMDad said:
Who is Brandy Quinn? Is that Brady's sister?

:lol: Must be because Brady sure as heck hasn't shown up yet :lol: My cat Brandy was walking across me when I typed :lol:

D

dems4me

mkd20012001 said:
:lmao: whoa that one went over my head...i just realized he typed Brandy.

:ohwell:

Poor APS.

Last edited by a moderator: