Tony Bobulinski

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm processing this.

The Democrat Party had have known this was going on. The Leftist media certainly knew about it. So why would they shove every other candidate aside and put that corrupt POS up as the nominee? Are they all dirty, and getting Joe elected was the only way to make it go away?

I don't think Joe Biden is smart enough to be the mastermind of this. But it explains why Barry got off his Martha's Vineyard ass and started campaigning for the VP he vocally hated.

Tucker just said Fox was under a lot of pressure to not air that interview. That needs to be investigated as well because we have a right to know if a freaking presidential candidate is a freaking Chinese asset.

It's real life House of Cards.

TPD

the poor dad
I'm processing this.

The Democrat Party had have known this was going on. The Leftist media certainly knew about it. So why would they shove every other candidate aside and put that corrupt POS up as the nominee? Are they all dirty, and getting Joe elected was the only way to make it go away?

I don't think Joe Biden is smart enough to be the mastermind of this. But it explains why Barry got off his Martha's Vineyard ass and started campaigning for the VP he vocally hated.

Tucker just said Fox was under a lot of pressure to not air that interview. That needs to be investigated as well because we have a right to know if a freaking presidential candidate is a freaking Chinese asset.

It's real life House of Cards.

I need another 30 minutes of Tucker explaining to me what I just heard. That is a lot to unpack In my simple mind.

PJay

Bobulinski tonight..

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Bobulinski Bombshell: The Bidens are 'Compromised' and Lying About Joe's Knowledge of Hunter's Deals With China

One of Bobulinski’s more explosive comments was that the Chinese government directly loaned the Biden family $5 million, interest-free. This makes the Biden family “compromised,” in his opinion, meaning they cannot be trusted with sensitive roles or information due to the control others may exert over them using some leverage or advantage they have obtained. Joe Biden is, of course, running for president of the United States.

Tony Bobulinski says that the Chinese partners in the firm wrote that a generous loan to a firm associated with Biden family was really a loan to the Biden family.
He then says that "Joe Biden and the Biden family are compromised" by the Chinese government. pic.twitter.com/6oLnfDT4vB
— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) October 28, 2020

Grumpy

While I think its good that Bobulinski came forward but he's known all this since Joe entered the race. How many others(Americans) out there knew that this was all blatant lies on Biden's part? I didn't see the interview so Tucker may have asked why he didn't come out earlier. It's one thing to be aware of shady stuff on biz partners/competitors, but Biden was running for President. It certainly looks like an awful lot of people were comfortable with having a crook/liar run for Prez until the dam broke sending a lot of people blabbing to cover their azzes.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Now they have the gaps filled in from the previous Senate report.

Tony B is being protected by Navy Seals :oops:

SamSpade

While I think its good that Bobulinski came forward but he's known all this since Joe entered the race.

If it was the mob - or a drug cartel - would YOU? While powerful politicians might NOT firebomb your home or cut your brake cables - they can destroy you completely. They're - in a word - lethal. What actually makes this man credible is that he was ok being silent until Schiff and company decided to call him out as a traitor.

He's an impressive man. But he's one guy. The press, unable to REFUTE what he says, will undermine law enforcement by attacking his credibility and his character. If Biden is elected, he's toast. But the phrase "plausible deniability" ought to make anyone wary of corrupt politicians shudder - that corrupt politicians KNOW they can get away with anything. They're on the gravy train, and they've greased the palms of anyone that can take them down.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
While I think its good that Bobulinski came forward but he's known all this since Joe entered the race.

He said that pencilneck Schiff's adamant public insistence that the whole thing was a Russian operation that pushed him over the edge and to the decision to go public with what he knew.

SamSpade

He said that pencilneck Schiff's adamant public insistence that the whole thing was a Russian operation that pushed him over the edge and to the decision to go public with what he knew.

Do you remember at all TV shows from the 60s and 70s - and there sometimes was some nutty character who blamed EVERYTHING on "the commies"? They were supposed to be comic relief - because everyone knew by that time the threat of Commies infiltrating and taking over from the inside to be VASTLY oversold. And there were movies - some really bad ones - about Commies building a tunnel across the Pacific - an Outer Limits - and other shows and movies - about Communists able to change their faces to look like our leaders and take over. Initially - they were scary. That's why they were sci-fi and horror.

But EVENTUALLY - people saw it as comical. Tin-foil hat stuff.

Are people THERE YET with the Russia, Russia, Russia stuff? Can Schiff actually BELIEVE people are going to continue to fall for his scary stories which STILL have yet to show any such thing?