Tony Romo out...

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Man those football players are the TOUGHEST.. they play through the pain, NOTHING can keep them down or out of the game. Thank doG it wasn't the DREADED turf TOE!!

Wait, what were you saying again?

Gwydion

Man those football players are the TOUGHEST.. they play through the pain, NOTHING can keep them down or out of the game. Thank doG it wasn't the DREADED turf TOE!!

Wait, what were you saying again?

Something about Tony getting to sit at home with Jess stripping for him.

big_poppa

A pussy?

Are you kidding me. Have you ever played that position? I was a QB in high school and then played some semi pro at that position as well as others (still do). A pinky on your throwing hand can make the difference. You can play with out your index finger on your throwing hand that can be off of the ball, the other four are quite damn important. I don't think he will be out for a month, but he will need two weeks atleast.

If you have never been in the position that this man or any athlete is in, then KMA. It is easy to sit there in your lazy boy and talk trash, I have played with two broken index fingers, and a torn ligiment in my throwing index finger. Players will play through pain, but there comes a time when you have to say it is better for the team for me to not go in there and not be able to throw a ball. Let someone else do it.

I would back anyone up, in any sport when it comes to this. Don't ever try to underplay the seriousness of an athletes injury unless you yourself have played through it!!!!

angelbaby

A pussy?

Are you kidding me. Have you ever played that position? I was a QB in high school and then played some semi pro at that position as well as others (still do). A pinky on your throwing hand can make the difference. You can play with out your index finger on your throwing hand that can be off of the ball, the other four are quite damn important. I don't think he will be out for a month, but he will need two weeks atleast.

If you have never been in the position that this man or any athlete is in, then KMA. It is easy to sit there in your lazy boy and talk trash, I have played with two broken index fingers, and a torn ligiment in my throwing index finger. Players will play through pain, but there comes a time when you have to say it is better for the team for me to not go in there and not be able to throw a ball. Let someone else do it.

I would back anyone up, in any sport when it comes to this. Don't ever try to underplay the seriousness of an athletes injury unless you yourself have played through it!!!!

Stop your whining. You still have T.O. remember? If you give him the ball more he can get it in the endzone. :sarcasm: :evil:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
A pussy?

Need a quarter, so you can call a WWWWAAAAAAAAH-bulance?

Screw them, the money they make they should amputate the damn thing and tell him to get his ass back on the field.

BuddyLee

Football addict
A pussy?

Favre would play.

Montana would play.

Elway would play.

Marino would play.

Other un-notable QB's have played with worse.