Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Jr. not his Dad, but coming

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Bring back Richard Petty

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
G

giggles04

Tony Stewart is definately not the best driver out there!

G

giggles04

SxyPrincess, I'm with you!!!!!:)

He's awesome! And a cutie too!;)

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
No tony isn't the Best

Obvioulsy he is a Good driver--He showed that last year. But I dislike him. Jr's cool in my book. I like Harvick too.

I don't know if I dislike stewart or not. I put him in with Marlin and Kenseth I don't like the way they drive, only reason I like Harvick. cause I HAVE TO, damn g/f's

G

giggles04

cattitude is right about her opinion of Tony Stewart:p

Now Junior on the other hand... don't even get me started! He's a cutie just like my 24:p:);)

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
LOL

The rainbow fairy. come on. lol. He left that fine loooking wife. Or make that his wife left him...makes me wonder. maybe him and his guy johnson have a little more in common then just good driving

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Dearest Otter:

Okay...so assume I have no clue (and I'm assuming you are referring to my knowledge of driving skills and not my taste in men -- which YOU, my dear, know is superb) and let's get down the the nitty gritty.

The number 8 car is VERY pretty...bright red...the man behind the wheel is a direct descendant of the Intimidator..a plus in my book. Now, you only need look at that winning smile, that blond hair and tight little butt....what more can I say?

The other guy (Tony, right?) drives an ORANGE :)barf: ) car. Yeah, orange... He has a non-descript color of hair...and is just a tad on the chubby side...

I don't know from skills but I know CUTE when I see it (and I know you wouldn't disagree with me, now would you??)

I'll take Junior any day.

Okay, now Giggles...I'll give you an A+ for your nice comment about Junior but PLEASE..PLEASE don't mention him in the same breath (post) with the 24 driver.

G

giggles04

Aight... I have got to say.... why does everyone think that Jeff Gordon is Gay????? I don't get it. Yes, he's cute. Thats not the reason why I like him (at least the whole reason) He's a good driver.... though I know he hasn't done a whole helluva lot this season so far. But why say he's gay?????

And to say that Jimmy Johnson and him have something going... that just scares me!!!!!! :barf:

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
K well

Well first of all he has the rainbow fairy colors. Which is the gay rainbow ya see on them bumpers. lol Then theres jsut that his interviews and stuff he is just not like most drivers. He's a corny guy is all.

But yes he is a good damn driver. He has been finishing top 10 positions every race so he is still damn good. I am not a gordon fan though.

SxyPrincess

Giggles,

You see, when men (boys) notice an attractive man, in this case (24) :yum: their insecurities get the best of em and they automatically "assume" he's gay.

....and we ALL know what happens when you "assume" things. :lol:

G

giggles04

SxyPrincess, you're sooo right!!!! Thanks for the great laugh!!!!:)

Now otter.... of course i've got the "lingo" down... I've lived here all my life!!

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
Maybe

Maybe. Maybe I am jealous of Gordon. But thing is I can tell an attractive man. I'm not afriad to say it. I tell my g/f a few tiems and she asks me my oppinion on em as well.

I think Jr is a nice looking guy. Gordon ahh doesn't do anything for me lol. And harvick is nice when he has a hat on. Let's see Johnsons alright too. Stewarts a fat ass. umm I am sure there are other ones

anyways....

G

giggles04

oh my goodness... its funny to see a guy actually write stuff like that

romance

One of the sinners
Leave it to shorty aka Jaime to write that lol

OK well. NUmber Jaime you dont HAVE to like Harvick but Im glad you do. Even though he is having a hard time, I like him. He has talent, looks, and skills, But OMG his temper...reminds me of someone elses HMMMM Oh yeah Jaimes ;)
Now I have to say this I cant go on and not say it. The main reason everyone is saying Gordon is a queer is cause plain and simple he is. Look at his attitude. Come on!! Plus am I the only one here who heard the stories about his wife finding him cheating on her.........and not with a woman either. Nascar.com had posted that he was having extra martial affiars. But I believe it was on totally nascar or nascar this morning (one of them anyway) who had discussed the rumors. Gordon denied an interviewing saying he was not going to comment on such personal affairs. So whether that means he did or didnt who knows. But makes ya wonder!!
As for Dale Jr. Lord have mercy on my country soul. What did us women do to deserve the pleasure of looking at such a fine man. Ahhhh. :yum: Skills looks and one Helluva car. And such a great sponsor to boot. lol