Too cold

R

riderup

Is this weather keeping everyone in or out? I could do without the wind.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

riderup

I rode this weekend, and the wind made my mare spooky.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
riderup said:
I rode this weekend, and the wind made my mare spooky.

My stud is not usually spooky but the other day we were flying up a hill through the woods. We went around the corner and up the path and came right up on a vulture..the bird went up...He went right..left..then straight ahead again like he did not know what to do with himself... :lmao: Then 3 navy helocopters came at tree level and neither one of them spooked..and the copters were so close I could feel the vibrations in my chest.. :lmao:

R

riderup

That would be a good obstacle for a bomb proofing clinic- buzzards and helicopters.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
riderup said:
That would be a good obstacle for a bomb proofing clinic- buzzards and helicopters.

And we flushed mallards from the pond...the best bomb proof thing is a llama...scare the shiat out of a horse that does not know what it is.. :lmao:

R

riderup

Haven't been around a llama, but a herd of guinea keets will make your horse disappear into thin air, right out from under you.

R

remaxrealtor

riderup said:
Is this weather keeping everyone in or out? I could do without the wind.
Incredible isn't it? The wind was so strong, I was blown off my horse! :killingme

R

remaxrealtor

Pasofever said:
And we flushed mallards from the pond...the best bomb proof thing is a llama...scare the shiat out of a horse that does not know what it is.. :lmao:
Now you're the puzzy :razz: , try riding through all the stored Christmas decorations at Flat Iron :lmao:

R

remaxrealtor

persimmoncf said:
Its nice to see you have humor girlie. :flowers:
You horsie folks have kept me smiling! One more MRI tomorrow and they'll start hacking away, fixing my mess so I can cowgirl up.....you guys ride for me till then, OK? :huggy:

R

remaxrealtor

HorseLady said:
You know we are all pulling and thinking of you! We want you to get well real quick! :flowers:
:love: Anyone who doesn't know horse people has no idea what they're missing!

R

remaxrealtor

Katie said:
I was in the indoor tonight riding.
We took the brats in there earlier today and they played like a couple of kids...these guys are ready for spring. Alvin is following in big brother Lou's footsteps....spoiled right to death already.

K

Katie

remaxrealtor said:
We took the brats in there earlier today and they played like a couple of kids...these guys are ready for spring. Alvin is following in big brother Lou's footsteps....spoiled right to death already.

Awww...they are all ready for spring. I groomed Ashton yesterday and was pulling some serious hair out of his neck.

Loper

Animal Poor!
remaxrealtor said:
You horsie folks have kept me smiling! One more MRI tomorrow and they'll start hacking away, fixing my mess so I can cowgirl up.....you guys ride for me till then, OK? :huggy:

We'll all ride with you in spirit until you can get out there yourself! :yay:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Way too cold out today to ride. Saturday Plumloco and I went riding at Oakridge with some friends. It was an awesome day to ride. Sunny and a warm breeze blowing. I can't wait till warm weather is here to stay.