Too cold

R

riderup

mygoldnhorse said:
Way too cold out today to ride. Saturday Plumloco and I went riding at Oakridge with some friends. It was an awesome day to ride. Sunny and a warm breeze blowing. I can't wait till warm weather is here to stay.
It is supposed to snow tomorrow!

mingiz

Horse Poor
trail rides in the snow are fun.. :jameo: It's the best when it's still snowing and there's no wind, just dead quiet in the woods, that all you hear is the snow hitting the trees.... Let it snow :lmao:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
mingiz said:
trail rides in the snow are fun.. :jameo: It's the best when it's still snowing and there's no wind, just dead quiet in the woods, that all you hear is the snow hitting the trees.... Let it snow :lmao:
looks like you are getting your wish!! no wind either!!
Is it going to turn to rain??

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Yeah, I rode on Monday. I'm kinda surrounded by trees at my house and didn't realize how windy it was until I unloaded my guy. The wind was pushing us around a bit and of course it settled down shortly after I was done riding.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
My dad calls me almost everyday from FL and says "Oh it's so nice here, today it is 72 degrees and sunny" I ask what's the low. "50 degrees he said yesterday". Shut up Dad! I say lovingly. He always keeps tabs on the weather here to tease me. I am going to visit in a couple weeks. I need a spring break! My husband yells at me and says "All you ever think about are horses and weather!" Is there really more to life? Hmmmmm

K

Katie

Sadielady said:
My dad calls me almost everyday from FL and says "Oh it's so nice here, today it is 72 degrees and sunny" I ask what's the low. "50 degrees he said yesterday". Shut up Dad! I say lovingly. He always keeps tabs on the weather here to tease me. I am going to visit in a couple weeks. I need a spring break! My husband yells at me and says "All you ever think about are horses and weather!" Is there really more to life? Hmmmmm

My FIL does the same thing. He calls and says, hey, I am sitting by the pool with my laptop. How cold are you. Hrmph..

I need to go down there soon, but with school it is just not happening.

K

Katie

I have no idea. I haven't left since lunchtime. It was chilly, but not bone chattering. I am working at the tack shop tonight anyhow. I only have 8 chapters of reading to do for school. :smack: I should have done it earlier.

R

riderup

SouthernMdRocks said:
Has it warmed up any yet today?? Been stuck inside.
It was a little warmer, I took my horses blankets off. They are actually clean under there.