Too Early?

D

dems4me

Is it too early for tanning at the tanning salons? I don't tan year round and was wondering if it was too early in the year or not. Folks have been getting sunburns the past few weekends outside so I'm guessing maybe its not? :shrug: Also its shorts weather almost. When do y'all usually start? :shrug:

oldman

Lobster Land
Is it too early for tanning at the tanning salons? I don't tan year round and was wondering if it was too early in the year or not. Folks have been getting sunburns the past few weekends outside so I'm guessing maybe its not? :shrug: Also its shorts weather almost. When do y'all usually start? :shrug:

Been out fishing twice now and my arms are already brown. Been going outside to smoke bare chested to get some of those natural vitamins in my body. Heck, just go out naked to work on your garden and save some money.

D

dems4me

Been out fishing twice now and my arms are already brown. Been going outside to smoke bare chested to get some of those natural vitamins in my body. Heck, just go out naked to work on your garden and save some money.

:yay: Will do!

:lol:

oldman

Lobster Land
Dems, suppose you've heard the good news on crabs for this year. Did you do any good last year? I didn't even bother to go once because the reports were so bad.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

I'm wearing shorts right now! (the whiteness is blinding, but I don't care! :lol:)

I did NOT put sunscreen on last weekend at the Tea Party Rally and I should have! :nono: I have had spots watched for skin cancer, so I'm more careful.

D

dems4me

Dems, suppose you've heard the good news on crabs for this year. Did you do any good last year? I didn't even bother to go once because the reports were so bad.

Didn't hear nothing yet. What's up? :shrug: I read something about crab population up 60%. :yay: :clap: I didn't get out much last year. It seemed like it rained alot on the weekends whenever I was free to get out. :lol:

D

dems4me

I'm wearing shorts right now! (the whiteness is blinding, but I don't care! :lol:)

I know what you mean! :lol: Every year I think to myself "wow I dont recall being THIS white before! :shocking:" :lol:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I know what you mean! :lol: Every year I think to myself "wow I dont recall being THIS white before! :shocking:" :lol:

I do the same thing. When I was younger seemed like I stayed tan year round.

My skin tans pretty easily, but I get the lines because I am not a sun bather/worshipper any longer. My face is already tanned just from the one time out last weekend. A couple of weekends in the yard & it looks like I "lay out" in the sun.

But I'm going to FL at the end of next week/early following week. (mom is having surgery) and I'm sure my sister will announce that I will look as ghastly white as a ghost! :lmao: I actually don't care, at least I don't have leather skin. meow. :biggrin: