Too timely not to post.....

Im_Me

I should create an MPD..for this, but I think I'll just shove it on out there......It's a little over the top, but very on target some of the recent threads (just to be clear...I'm old, separated, and a parent--so I'm clearly not "gold". I've just been an amused spectator in these recent threads)

Attachments

• interesting.jpg
    interesting.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 222

muttdog

I should create an MPD..for this, but I think I'll just shove it on out there......It's a little over the top, but very on target some of the recent threads (just to be clear...I'm old, separated, and a parent--so I'm clearly not "gold". I've just been an amused spectator in these recent threads)

Gonna pull up my chair right now, gotta front row seat for the show.:popcorn::yahoo::jerry:

Im_Me

and....(this is the last of it (really). Now talk among yourselves.)

Attachments

• 0812perfection-thumb.jpg
    0812perfection-thumb.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 143
  • aaa223-thumb.jpg
    aaa223-thumb.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 150
  • surrounded112-thumb.jpg
    surrounded112-thumb.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 140

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Rhetorical Question

A rhetorical question is a figure of speech in the form of a question posed for its persuasive effect without the expectation of a reply

Im_Me

A rhetorical question is a figure of speech in the form of a question posed for its persuasive effect without the expectation of a reply

That's cool. I didn't mean to spill...If I have a point it's just that there are two sides to any relationship ending. Nobody's flawless.

P.S. What persuasive point were you making? All that went before that were some pictures I thought were funny and timely and faint saber rattling from either side of the gender line.

Last edited:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Hey Uncle Bill (I may stop calling you that if you stop calling me MeMe).

I don't blame men. I think men are a riot....

And here is a smiley just for you :dude:
I think it's cute, why does it bother you? I have stopped, however. I just had to do it because I haven't heard from you in a while.....hey, wait a minute...Libby went away for 2 weeks and you stopped posting too?????MPD's???? :howdy:

Im_Me

I think it's cute, why does it bother you? I have stopped, however. I just had to do it because I haven't heard from you in a while.....hey, wait a minute...Libby went away for 2 weeks and you stopped posting too?????MPD's???? :howdy:

I've been around...The religion thread got boring and/or decidedly not religious. I don't post over here in the general chat forums very often.

:smile: