Top Chef All Stars

lovinmaryland

Anyone else watching? What do you think so far?

I have always liked Jaime, but 2 stitches??? Come on! I think she should have gone home she didnt even make anything. Or Antonia or Tiffany. Their eggs were raw and runny. Jen's bacon and eggs were under seasoned but they were edible.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I love it! I don't like Jen or Jamie, and Jen seemed to flip out a bit too early in the season. :lol: I loved it when Fabio gave a little piece of his mind to Anthony Bourdain. Cause I don't like him (Bourdain) either. :lol:

Cowgirl

I've only watched the first episode so far, but I'm glad to see a lot of the folks back. Why is Fabio so angry this season? He had a major 'tude on the first episode. :lol:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I've only watched the first episode so far, but I'm glad to see a lot of the folks back. Why is Fabio so angry this season? He had a major 'tude on the first episode. :lol:
I think there's only been one episode so far. :lol:

I think everyone had an attitude problem on that episode. Maybe they're just kind of ticked that they didn't win? Who knows? I don't like what he's doing with his hair, either. :lol:

lovinmaryland

There have been two episodes so far. I think it is a little pins and needles with it being the best of the best.

I like Tiffany & Stephen from the first season. I used to like Richard but he is coming off like a real D'bag so far.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
There have been two episodes so far. I think it is a little pins and needles with it being the best of the best.

I like Tiffany & Stephen from the first season. I used to like Richard but he is coming off like a real D'bag so far.
Well crap, I've missed one. :lol: Who else has been eliminated?

Cowgirl

I think there's only been one episode so far. :lol:

I think everyone had an attitude problem on that episode. Maybe they're just kind of ticked that they didn't win? Who knows? I don't like what he's doing with his hair, either. :lol:

I think it's just a requirement for all chefs to be very cocky. I watch a lot of cooking shows and that's what I've noticed with all of them. Have you seen Chopped? Good grief those people are so full of themselves! :lol:

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I think it's just a requirement for all chefs to be very cocky. I watch a lot of cooking shows and that's what I've noticed with all of them. Have you seen Chopped? Good grief those people are so full of themselves! :lol:

Chopped is my favorite show! I love when the person with the most camera time talking themselves up is chopped fiorst for undercooking something or forgetting an ingredient:killingme

Cowgirl

Chopped is my favorite show! I love when the person with the most camera time talking themselves up is chopped fiorst for undercooking something or forgetting an ingredient:killingme

Yeah, they always get Chopped first it seems. I wonder how they do the interviews, because do they really have time to pause cooking, or do they just give the play by play after it happens. :eyebrow:

ylexot

Super Genius
Definitely a tough show with a lot of top-notch chefs. Should be interesting.

Richard is still my favorite. :yay:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I haven't seen it. I get really annoyed by the cocky ones (Angelo and Jamie :whistle:) and really love the loopy ones (Carla and Fabio :lmao:). I think the only cocky one I actually liked was Stefan, because he at least had a sense of humor about himself. :lol:

Cowgirl

I haven't seen it. I get really annoyed by the cocky ones (Angelo and Jamie :whistle:) and really love the loopy ones (Carla and Fabio :lmao:). I think the only cocky one I actually liked was Stefan, because he at least had a sense of humor about himself. :lol:

I loved Stefan, and thought he and Fabio together were great. I also kinda like Spike. I love Carla (hootie hoo!) and think Tiffany is a real sweet girl and doesn't seem that cocky.

lovinmaryland

I loved Stefan, and thought he and Fabio together were great. I also kinda like Spike. I love Carla (hootie hoo!) and think Tiffany is a real sweet girl and doesn't seem that cocky.

I like Spike also. I would like either him, Marcel, or Tiffany to win.

lovinmaryland

I missed the season with Marcel, so I don't really like him only because I'm not familiar with him and he seems whiney. :lol:

He should have won his season. Some of the other contestants on his season held him down one night when he was sleeping and cut his hair. One was actually kicked off because of it. He does a lot of the molecular gastronomy cooking.

Pete

Repete

That show annoys the crap out of me. Can't watch it. The host guy is such a douche and the judges are a-holes.

"Open your baskets Chef's. You ingredients for the entree are Marshmallows, cube steak and cheese whiz. You have 30 minutes clock starts NOW!."

Who the hell!

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
That show annoys the crap out of me. Can't watch it. The host guy is such a douche and the judges are a-holes.

"Open your baskets Chef's. You ingredients for the entree are Marshmallows, cube steak and cheese whiz. You have 30 minutes clock starts NOW!."

Who the hell!

:killingme I like to make up a dish in my head that I would cook...it never, ever sounds even remotely appealing.