Top Chef All Stars

lovinmaryland

That show annoys the crap out of me. Can't watch it. The host guy is such a douche and the judges are a-holes.

"Open your baskets Chef's. You ingredients for the entree are Marshmallows, cube steak and cheese whiz. You have 30 minutes clock starts NOW!."

Who the hell!

yeah that show is pretty lame. I love how the judges over react too "OMFG pomegranate seeds was one of the ingredients and you only put 10 on my salad. There are 12 on his plate :drama: DUMB!

ylexot

Super Genius
yeah that show is pretty lame. I love how the judges over react too "OMFG pomegranate seeds was one of the ingredients and you only put 10 on my salad. There are 12 on his plate :drama: DUMB!

I was watching it once and the judge didn't like that some of the contestants didn't use all of the parts of the duck! :bigwhoop:

Pete

Repete
:killingme I like to make up a dish in my head that I would cook...it never, ever sounds even remotely appealing.

They are pompous douchebags who are entirely too wrapped up on this whole "chef" thing. Like being one is like a badge of honor, head of line privilege, open top car in a parade type deal.

They are sitting there watching, someone is opening an oyster because the ingredients were something retarded like Oysters, boiled turtle eggs and peanuts, and they flip an oyster off on the floor. So one whines "Why did I get 2 oysters when the other portions were 3? I was disappointed." I wanted the pansy to say "Well I only had 9 and accidental tossed one on the floor and stepped on it. I was thinking about scraping it up and feeding it to you but I decided against it. So I gave them 3 and you got 2 because you are an angry fat biatch who could benefit most from the reduced portion size." but they never do, they suck ass.,

lovinmaryland

I was watching it once and the judge didn't like that some of the contestants didn't use all of the parts of the duck! :bigwhoop:

That show is a joke. Give them some actual everyday type ingredients the time and let them go. This peanut butter, rice krispys, kale, and pig snout... now create a 4 star appetizer :dead:

Pete

Repete
That show is a joke. Give them some actual everyday type ingredients the time and let them go. This peanut butter, rice krispys, kale, and pig snout... now create a 4 star appetizer :dead:

Loving, I love the consistency of your pig snout. It took a great deal of courage to braise it. The crispy part around the nostrils was particularly decadent. your peanut butter reduction with kale was way too smooth. I was looking for something with more body and texture. The rice krispies soaked up the peanut oil and were soggy. Also the krispies did not play a large enough role in the overall theme of the dish. :drama:

Cowgirl

Yeah, the judges are particularly picky. I love Scott Conant. The man with the bald (or shaved?) head and facial hair is a tool, and the woman with dark hair is a major grump. The hispanic guy seems pretty fair though.

I just watched the episode with chicken wings. Three out of the 4 had raw chicken. Um, maybe give them more time! :doh:

lovinmaryland

Ok just watched last weeks episode last night. OMG Spike went home WTF :mad: But I do agree w/ some of the others they should have stood up and made Jaime put her dish up.

Does anyone else think Angelo is sabotaging peoples dishes? Spike, Tre, and Marcel have all made mention of it.

Cowgirl

Ok just watched last weeks episode last night. OMG Spike went home WTF :mad: But I do agree w/ some of the others they should have stood up and made Jaime put her dish up.

Does anyone else think Angelo is sabotaging peoples dishes? Spike, Tre, and Marcel have all made mention of it.

Jamie needs to go! She's so whiny and she hasn't had dishes for the judges to taste the past two episodes.

Angelo...eh. I think he is very outspoken and people just let him do what they want. How many times have chefs let other chefs change their dish and they usually get kicked off when that happens, yet they never learn. :lol: