Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No, he's just being picked on

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't watch Top Chef, but wanted to vote

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
i missed this tread way back and now I am intrigued. What is the verdict on the pea puree?
There was never a resolution. They didn't have proof that he did it, so they just dropped it. :ohwell:

Did anyone watch Top Chef Just Desserts? I didn't like it.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
There was never a resolution. They didn't have proof that he did it, so they just dropped it. :ohwell:

I did..I liked it well enough..but I was a bit bored..one can only watch them make different flavered panna cotas for so long..:killingme

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant

I watched it and hated every miserable Diva moment of it. I suffered through the season, but will not be watching another season of it.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I watched it and hated every miserable Diva moment of it. I suffered through the season, but will not be watching another season of it.
It was awful, wasn't it? That Asian girl (Heather?) was SO MEAN! Just hateful and I wanted to slap her face.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Yuck. Everytime he talks he gives off an ####### vibe, even when he's not saying anything mean. I don't like him at all. :lol:

I agree. Ick. He's not a bad looking man but there is something really creepy about him that makes him totally unattractive.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
It was awful, wasn't it? That Asian girl (Heather?) was SO MEAN! Just hateful and I wanted to slap her face.

The only reason I kept watching is that I figured sooner or later there would be a "cat fight". Imagine my disappointment. :frown: And Crazy Eyes Morgan creeped me out, but he was the best and most consistent. I hated the way the show ended as if he was not winning because he was a rude arse wipe.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I agree. Ick. He's not a bad looking man but there is something really creepy about him that makes him totally unattractive.
Yes! He's creepy and even more pretentious than most of those foodie people. He reminds me of someone else that creeps me out, and I can't get past that. :lmao: