Torches and pitchforks

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
And now it appears that she totally made that up. She should be sued for libel.

like the college girls that engage in drunken sex, get up the next morning regretting the drunken antics the night before

:cds:

I was raped ..... and ruins some dudes future

SamSpade

Thanks for proving my point. And why is it so important to you to get so involved in a story that is National Enquirer worthy. It lets me know that you have nothing; except to go after what you know nothing about. This story will play out, and the guilty will be charged, and you will still be a troll of the highest order.
And, if you don’t care, why are you replying to me? You can’t have it both ways. Do you get that?

View attachment 121530

Can both of you nitwits take your fuss off to another area?
I really don't want to see this whole thread hijacked by doofuses who can't just drop it and engage in the actual discussion.
JUST drop it.

black dog

Free America
Weiner.gif

SamSpade

I don't have anything against littlelady or any of the nitwits who spar with her over nothing.
I just hate to see threads that I think are important littered with crap that's irrelevant to the discussion.
I know the man at the center of this and I know his character. He is the best man I know. The very best.
I will fight for it.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I really don't want to see this whole thread hijacked by doofuses who can't just drop it and engage in the actual discussion.
JUST drop it.

Oh, I am so sorry, Sam. I thought the doofuses were Jenna Riley and the girl(s)/kids that lied about an incident involving a male chaperone (I won‘t state his name here), which could have ruined his life. But, from what I have read, it seems most know what really happened; which is, the molestation didn’t happen.

Have an awesome day, Sam! :smile:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I don't have anything against littlelady or any of the nitwits who spar with her over nothing.
I just hate to see threads that I think are important littered with crap that's irrelevant to the discussion.
I know the man at the center of this and I know his character. He is the best man I know. The very best.
I will fight for it.

I agree with you. I don't know the gentleman, but feel tremendously bad for he and his family. As for JR, she is a special sort of stupid.

In spite of your "kind" chastising of the irrelevant comments made by certain parties, the comments following that were unnecessary.

MiddleGround

After seeing the discussions on the last 2 pages of this thread, is anyone really surprised at how this incident got out of control?

Too many people around here with too much time on their hands!

mitzi

JUST drop it.

My thoughts exactly. Decent discussion and info being shared here. Enough of the stupid sh*t and insults.

glhs837

Power with Control
Lady I work with who lives in Breton Bay, just heard "something happened", and when I gave the long and short of it. Guy accused, cop called, reviewd tapes, guy exonerated. Her reponse was "Well, I still believe the girls, becuase while I have a big issue with adult females who report well after the fact, well, these are girls". "But nothing happened, there's VIDEO" I say, and she litterally said, "I would still believe the girls, I have a daughter who knows girls in that school" as if that's a free pass to ignore reality. And this lady is smart, damn smart, tough as nails and a really good person. Just in this instance, she developed Mom Mind and all that crap goes out the window. Amazing.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And this lady is smart, damn smart, tough as nails and a really good person. Just in this instance, she developed Mom Mind and all that crap goes out the window. Amazing.

She doesn't sound smart and good. She sounds dumb and evil.

How about if some girl falsely accused her husband or son? How about if there's proof that they are innocent? She still going to believe the girl?

In my mind that is not "mom" behavior, it's "man hater" behavior.

glhs837

Power with Control
She doesn't sound smart and good. She sounds dumb and evil.

How about if some girl falsely accused her husband or son? How about if there's proof that they are innocent? She still going to believe the girl?

In my mind that is not "mom" behavior, it's "man hater" behavior.

And thats' the insanity of it. That an otherwise good and smart person, who I know has jumped out of perfectly good helicopters to save the lives of others, and has willingly put herself in harms way as recently as last year to save the life and a person she didnt know in a crash can just shut all that stuff down and blindly espouse belief in a thing that's already been shown to be untrue. Boggles the mind.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
She doesn't sound smart and good. She sounds dumb and evil. How about if some girl falsely accused her husband or son? How about if there's proof that they are innocent? She still going to believe the girl? In my mind that is not "mom" behavior, it's "man hater" behavior.

Funny you bring this up. A couple of years ago, a wife falsely accused her husband of diddling with a young girl down the street. Both husband and girl denied the accusations.

Because his wife wouldn't let it go, he killed himself.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Funny you bring this up. A couple of years ago, a wife falsely accused her husband of diddling with a young girl down the street. Both husband and girl denied the accusations.

Because his wife wouldn't let it go, he killed himself.

He should have killed her instead.

seven

JUST drop it.

Hey I was part of this conversation from the start. I was told to #### off by one forum member because I pointed out the same link was posted and then trolled by what's her name. I backed out when I saw she was just trying to get some attention so don't lump me in with the thread going off track.

Lady I work with who lives in Breton Bay, just heard "something happened", and when I gave the long and short of it. Guy accused, cop called, reviewd tapes, guy exonerated. Her reponse was "Well, I still believe the girls, becuase while I have a big issue with adult females who report well after the fact, well, these are girls". "But nothing happened, there's VIDEO" I say, and she litterally said, "I would still believe the girls, I have a daughter who knows girls in that school" as if that's a free pass to ignore reality. And this lady is smart, damn smart, tough as nails and a really good person. Just in this instance, she developed Mom Mind and all that crap goes out the window. Amazing.

Bias and prejudice at it's finest.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Lady I work with who lives in Breton Bay.
How much you make, where you live, has nothing to do with ignorance. She is simply ignorant. She has her opinion and she is not going to let facts get in the way.
I see that a lot, at work on the interwebz, in town. The only thing you accomplish by presenting facts and questioning them is making them angry and even more determined.
I think it's because they don't have the intellect to say, "I was wrong" or "I stand corrected".

Take for example that fine specimen of a male, Michael Moore. He participated in a protest against Trump that was organized by Russian operatives. He doesn't see a problem with that.
Because it's Trump that was in cahoots with the Ruskies.

glhs837

Power with Control
How much you make, where you live, has nothing to do with ignorance. She is simply ignorant. She has her opinion and she is not going to let facts get in the way.
I see that a lot, at work on the interwebz, in town. The only thing you accomplish by presenting facts and questioning them is making them angry and even more determined.
I think it's because they don't have the intellect to say, "I was wrong" or "I stand corrected".

Take for example that fine specimen of a male, Michael Moore. He participated in a protest against Trump that was organized by Russian operatives. He doesn't see a problem with that.
Because it's Trump that was in cahoots with the Ruskies.

I pointed out that she lived in BReton Bay not as an indicator of social status but to explain why her daughter has friends in L-town. And it's not ignorance, just a huge maternal blind spot, I think.

BernieP

Resident PIA
I pointed out that she lived in BReton Bay not as an indicator of social status but to explain why her daughter has friends in L-town. And it's not ignorance, just a huge maternal blind spot, I think.

your pick, ignorance or stupidity. I know, she was a perfect child, her children are perfect, not a gene out of place on the perfection scale.
any parent that doesn't expect their child to test the limits and to be pushed by peer pressure is one or the other.
For the record, most middle school principals will tell you that middle school girls are just downright nasty, worse than boys.