Tornado Warning 6-8-22

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Just issued for an area from Waldorf to Lusby.

Correction: that was a severe t-storm area. The Tornado Warning is from Hollywood to the north and west.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Rain just started but the thunder and lightning is heading towards Calvert.
I think everyone is just messing with me today. I lost power and got a phone alert at the exact same time. I checked weather dot com and saw their warning and thought the the world was ending. :jameo:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The alarm company blared a warning on the control box about a tornado warning last night, just as id' drifted off. :banghead:

Driving up the road this morning, 235 was blocked off at the Wawa in Mechanicsville with repair trucks working on downed lines and poles about a 1/2 mile south of the store.

Did anyone hear of a tornado path?

GregV814

geeeezy peeeeezy we're sure getting a lot of warnings lately....remember the little boy that cried wolf?

rio

The alarm company blared a warning on the control box about a tornado warning last night, just as id' drifted off. :banghead:

Driving up the road this morning, 235 was blocked off at the Wawa in Mechanicsville with repair trucks working on downed lines and poles about a 1/2 mile south of the store.

Did anyone hear of a tornado path?
Not a confirmed tornado, but whatever it was went thru Burch Manor off of Rt. 5, and in the area of Morganza Turner Road. Also tree down on at least one house near Mechanicsville Moose Lodge.

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
I'm on Baptist Church and what ever went through last night scared this weather lover. I actually headed to the basement instead of sitting on my front porch. It got nasty fast with small hail, deluge of rain and shear wind. It blew over large potted plants, bird bath and scattered stuff all over my yard. Several downed trees, lines and poles in the area too. SMECO rocks had power back up in about 1.5 hours.