Tornado Watch

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
It's here! Ohhhhhhhh yikes, thunder just shook the house. :yahoo:

Kids and animals scrambling everywhere. :lmao:

Shutting down for awhile. :howdy:

kwillia said:
I just looked to the north of Leonardtown and the sky is BLACK.

It was black here in Prince Frederick too. It was so weird looking. I was watching it move across the sky. My DH was scaring the kids telling them they had to sleep in the bathtub tonight. :rolleyes:

Now there's a wind advisory in effect:

The National Weather Service In Sterling Virginia Has Issued A Wind Advisory... Which Is In Effect Until 4 AM EDT Tuesday.

Expect Strong Northwest Winds Overnight In The Wake Of A Cold Front. Wind Gusts To 45 Mph Can Be Expected. Over The Hills And Ridges... Gusts May Reach 50 Mph.

These Winds Can Make Driving Difficult... Especially For High Profile Vehicles. Use Extra Caution.

R

remaxrealtor

RoseRed said:
Not tired enough to go to bed and it is almost time for SuperNanny. :lol:
I CAN NOT BELIEVE I'm watching Blow Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds like another wave is coming through.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
remaxrealtor said:
I CAN NOT BELIEVE I'm watching Blow Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've never watched that, but I love when The Soup makes fun of Jonathan. :lol:

Leonardtown didn't get anything major. My son convinced me to help him turn the couch around so that it faced the big picture window and we snuggled with the dogs watching the rain and lightning. The time change got the whole bunch of 'em and they are all in bed now. :lol:

R

remaxrealtor

K_Jo said:
I've never watched that, but I love when The Soup makes fun of Jonathan. :lol:
The Soup is hilarious.

I'm hooked on this prick. He's crying constantly.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Caught a few minutes of Super Nanny...........those kids!

Pity the poor parents! :lmao:

Pandora

kwillia said:
Penn, in pretty much every case, monster kids are the way they are because of their parents. :ohwell:

I watched a couple of Nanny 911 re-runs yesterday. My kids are fricken saints compared those kids they show on that show. The parents seriously lacked parental skills.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Pandora said:
I watched a couple of Nanny 911 re-runs yesterday. My kids are fricken saints compared those kids they show on that show.
I love Lynette's kids on Desperate Housewives and how she often pretends she doesn't know them. :lmao:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
kwillia said:
Penn, in pretty much every case, monster kids are the way they are because of their parents. :ohwell:
I understand - that times have changed since I was a kid, but my mom would use the open palm of her hand to light my hiney(sp?) up, until it glowed red. :lmao:

Yes, I did pull tantrums like I saw on that show. She helped me over that phase in no time at all. :rotflmao: