"Totes Gay"

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I don't really care about people's personal lives one way or the other, I'm just curious why Walmart also doesn't stock "Totes Hetero" bags, or "I love straight people" fanny packs?

The short answer is because Democrats would throw themselves on the floor in a rage. The longer answer is because their marketing people are booger eating morons sucked into a tunnel vision narrative and merely parroting, not thinking or considering. The pop culture Tik Tok mantra is that it's soooo keeeewwwwwllll to be gay, or better yet trans, but heterosexuality is ugh SO gross and socially unacceptable.

Target's millennial wokeforce finally figured out that putting out gay/trans merch would only pertain to maybe 10% of the population, most of whom don't even shop at Target, and of the other 90% about half of them are going to be offended by it.

It doesn't take a math major to crunch those numbers.

Probably best to leave social messaging out of it and just focus on basic goods, and that seems to be what Target finally realized, and Walmart is now finding out.

GregV814

well, Miss SmartyBritches, I just bought a gallon jug of WalMart" Pride" windshield washing solution that streaks the windshield with a rainbow hue as it arcs from the left!!!!!! You see, it has a prismal effect on Mothers Sun gleaming thru, giving the driver a rainbow view of the happenings!!!!!

And at only $14.99 a gallon, 10% goes to make a "gaywish foundation"..... so there!!!!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Target's millennial wokeforce finally figured out that putting out gay/trans merch would only pertain to maybe 10% of the population, most of whom don't even shop at Target, and of the other 90% about half of them are going to be offended by it.

yeah someone posted a clip on X, w dude trashing a Pride Display at Target

but leftest say NOTHING when BLM / AntiFA / Pro Palestine trashes / burns down something they do not line