Toy Party

sugarmama

Jameo said:
PM Jabba :lmao: I think she always does Tasteful Treasures parties

:yeahthat:

Hubby and I had one last year... and both sexes were "allowed". :shrug:

I've been to a few tasteful treasures parties ( :really: ), some with only girls and some with both guys and girls. The ones w/ the guys and girls are WAY more fun!

Pete

Repete
sugarmama said:

I've been to a few tasteful treasures parties ( :really: ), some with only girls and some with both guys and girls. The ones w/ the guys and girls are WAY more fun!
Demo's?

LordStanley

I know nothing
Is there anything new out on the market worth getting. Wife and I dont even use ours anymore. They kinda got boring....

M

Mousebaby

LordStanley said:
Is there anything new out on the market worth getting. Wife and I dont even use ours anymore. They kinda got boring....

Then you don't know what your doing!

J/K :huggy:

luvvme

LordStanley said:

:dance: Yeah my company offers tons of stuff :whip: :jameo: :wench:

Midnightrider

sugarmama said:

that was a pretty good time, the best part was the one couple who kept saying "oh we've got that one, its awesome" everytime she pulled out a new toy :wink:

That, and when the guy said they use the analeaze on their babies for teething. bwhahahahaha How would you even decide to try that?

sugarmama

Midnightrider said:
That, and when the guy said they use the analeaze on their babies for teething. bwhahahahaha How would you even decide to try that?

I STILL can't get over that. I, too, would love to know how they knew to try that out on their baby. :twitch:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
sugarmama said:

And you didn't invite any of use forumites??

bcp

In My Opinion
hey guys, here is a fun idea.
when they set up all the plastic franks on the table, drill a hole in the center of the display, now get a few boxes and put them under the table and lay on it with the manly extension poking through the hole.

its sure to get many laughs as the women try to pick it up to play with it.

CandyRain

Tina2001aniT said:
I want to have one early October, but I know that alot of the people/companies that do them require that hey be women only, I want to do a unisex party, does anyone know someone that does them?
Did you have your party? I'm in the market for a toy, or two, or three... :blushing: