Tractor Supply...

Good greif! That is a hike..
Mechanicsville/Charlotte Hall to Silver Spring. 55 miles each way. Of course, I am TRYING to use the commuter bus, which means I drive 4 miles but it takes me +/- 2 hours each way as opposed to 1.25-1.5 when I drive. With the cost of parking and gas these days, it saves me 1/2 the price to buy a ticket. Once I include the transit benefit I get from work, I spend 1/4 to 1/3 to bus it as opposed to driving.

Loper

Animal Poor!
horse stalls. Has anyone seen them installed, in the store, have an opinion on their quality? Tks!

are you talking about modular stalls that you get in pieces and set up in a barn? We have the some from the Hen Yard... Behlen Country is the company I can post pics if you want... We really like ours and are now ordering their Run-in kit for out in the pasture.

SLIM

Mechanicsville/Charlotte Hall to Silver Spring. 55 miles each way. Of course, I am TRYING to use the commuter bus, which means I drive 4 miles but it takes me +/- 2 hours each way as opposed to 1.25-1.5 when I drive. With the cost of parking and gas these days, it saves me 1/2 the price to buy a ticket. Once I include the transit benefit I get from work, I spend 1/4 to 1/3 to bus it as opposed to driving.

We travel 45 miles each way every day but we have a company truck to use. You could save your ticket receipts and use them for a deduction on your tax return can't you?

Loper

Animal Poor!
That's great! So I take it you're happy w/ them? Did you get the galvanized or regular painted? It's good to know I can get them at the Henyard. Now I can compare prices. : )

we went with the galvanized... and I happen to know that Joe had a fella drop a stall front off that he ordered one two many last Sat... cause he asked me if I wanted it... :lmao: you might be able to get that one cheaper cause he charged the guy a fee since he has to order them... :lmao:

We have the pull out insulated buckets and the open front stall doors as well as the pull out feeder/hay rack

Attachments

• IMG_7472.jpg
    IMG_7472.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_7473.jpg
    IMG_7473.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_7478.jpg
    IMG_7478.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_7479.jpg
    IMG_7479.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_7488.jpg
    IMG_7488.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 103

Loper

Animal Poor!
More pics

Attachments

• IMG_7771.jpg
    IMG_7771.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_7601.jpg
    IMG_7601.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_7598.jpg
    IMG_7598.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_7592.jpg
    IMG_7592.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_7591.jpg
    IMG_7591.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 61

Loper

Animal Poor!
Couple more

Oh and I LOVE the insulated buckets. we don't use them as pull out much yet, but they worked great this past winter... and best of all no electric!!!!!

You are more than welcome to come by and check out what we have! :howdy: So you can see them for yourself!

Attachments

• IMG_7788.jpg
    IMG_7788.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_6087.jpg
    IMG_6087.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_6088.jpg
    IMG_6088.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_6089.jpg
    IMG_6089.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 97

fredsaid2

Couple more

Oh and I LOVE the insulated buckets. we don't use them as pull out much yet, but they worked great this past winter... and best of all no electric!!!!!

You are more than welcome to come by and check out what we have! :howdy: So you can see them for yourself!

Thanks so much! You have the set up I'm looking at for mine. As long as you're still happy w/ the quality it gives me confidence in the product. I'll swing by the henyard this week to get prices. Maybe that one 'extra' will still be there and at a nice price! Every little bit helps because it's sure to be spent on something else. Just matting a couple stalls is enough to blow your budget. :smile: