Traffic is gonna SUCK!

kwillia said:
But isn't that southbound Virginia traffic you are reporting about...:confused:
Yes, but did you happen to notice the part about traffic being diverted to 301? Those of us that go down 5/301 are in for a fun commute. Also means even worse traffic over the WW Bridge.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Is it still closed? That accident happened very early this morning..it was south of Fredericksburg.

cattitude said:
Is it still closed? That accident happened very early this morning..it was south of Fredericksburg.
Yep, still closed, and I thought it was NORTH of F'burg, and that they were saying that they'd be diverting people across the 301 bridge, that's why I posted this, I was wrong, traffic up here shouldn't be too bad.

cattitude said:
That's what I understood... which shouldn't affect the DC traffic pattern...:shrug:

wmburdette

9/11 - Never Forget!
I would suggest you weren't wrong. With a major block on 95 the word goes out on the nets and big-rig drivers will split off on to 301 down through Waldorf and La Plata to the bridge. Just like on Fridays when it takes up to three hours to get through the Springfield to Frederickburg section.

cattitude said:
quoted for Dymnpha
Don't worry, she let's me know whenever I'm wrong. Besides, haven't I ever told you the best advice my dad ever gave me?
Dad said:
The most important words a married man can know are "Yes, Dear", "I'm Sorry Dear", "You're right Dear", "I was wrong". The real trick is to say them with a straight face.