Trail Ride

highnote

Not Locally

This place is in Clinton

Piscataway Stable

I've heard mixed reviews (never been personally). Most people say the farm and horses are not kept up very well, but I dont think you will ever find a "great" rental stable.

Their plug:
Enjoy one-hour guided trail rides through 250 acres of wooded trails and fields. Cost is $30 per person per hour.

And this one :

Trail Riding - Acres Of Hope

Their plug:

Maybe you dont have a horse anymore, or like alot of us you dont have time because of family and kids. We are offering our horses for experienced horse riders who would like to take a ride. We go out in 2-4 horses on a trail ride. We offer the opportunity to see the trails on horse back in a very relaxed and low key setting. We do offer trail rides for beginners or people who have not ridden in a while. You will be guided on your trail ride. We offer a nice selection of horses for trail riding. Prices vary by how long we go out. $35 for an 1 1/2 hour ride, $65 for 3 hours. Time is riding time, not tacking and grooming.We dont count that as "riding". All our rides have a refresher course in our ring to make sure everyone is ready for the trails.

We are accepting reservations for
Weekday and weekend rides.
Call early , we only do a couple rides a week. We only want our horses going out on one ride each day, so they enjoy it as much as we do!

Hope that helps!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
That great info HighNote.

A local non-horsey club who went to Piscataway for a ride several months back.
This is what the horse person in the group said about the farm:

"I really like Piscataway. The brothers who own it are very nice. They are well behaved and nice horses. I think they treat them well. They treat their customers well too. Lots of land to ride on. If you have experience, they will give you a good horse.
I give them a B+ and would recommend them!"
-Terry

Last edited: