Trainer suggestions?!?!

amschrader87

I just bought an OTTB and although I'm not riding him right now because he was/is really skinny when we bought him and needs to gain about 3 hundred lbs. But i was wondering if anyone had suggestions for trainers once he can be ridden, to help teach me teach him how to bend, and maybe some low level dressage and possible jumping. I 've ridden for 15 years but I would prefer someone to help me as I haven't trained a horse by myself and I want to do it right. Also someone who travels as I dont have a trailer thanks.

highnote

Try Julie Devine, I believe she does a lot of work with OTTB's. I think her screen name on this forum is DevineJ.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
yay i love my fan club!
oh dear, another paso....

Yeah I can fire her up when you are done calming her ass down...lol..

Psst.........Diosa is Da bomb she leads anywhere we went over stuff this week a teenager would cringe on and that baby LED

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
YAY diosa!! she's so awesome!

she is too hot now...after Rick put that 90 days on her she is a bomb...she still side passes and turns on the haunches and forehand you taught her but at lightning speed...

La Nina de Vencedor is out of Vence and Misty...a gray of course..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
cool, well we'll start her right and not too hot....silly diosa.

she is very pretty and level headed you will like her but she still is a "paso" said like there is something wrong with it lol

next year you can have Barbie she should be 16.3 by then lol she is a year younger then Nina and a foot taller lol

Wardancer is a big goof ball and you have him so on the ball he works like a showmanship horse with a lead around his neck and mares all over...he is a good stud..

devinej

i'm so happy wardancer has kept behaving himself. excellent to have a stud that deserves to be a stud and behaves like a good citizen.

that's exciting about barbie :)

Duckz

another vote for devine. i've seen her work wonders with OTTBs. one day when i have lots of extra money lying around, i'll go get something off the track and drop it off at her barn for 6 months :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
another vote for devine. i've seen her work wonders with OTTBs. one day when i have lots of extra money lying around, i'll go get something off the track and drop it off at her barn for 6 months :lmao:

Do you even know Devine lol...I'm drunk daughter is pumping with fruit punch vodka and tropical soda water lol