Trainer suggestions?!?!

amschrader87

Thanks everyone, I actually ment more along the lines of teaching me lessons sorry I wasn't clear, Does she Julie Devine teach lessons? He's knows walk, trot canter, but he was a racehorse so doesn't know much else. He's very sweet boy and responds nicely on the ground.

Loper

Animal Poor!
Thanks everyone, I actually ment more along the lines of teaching me lessons sorry I wasn't clear, Does she Julie Devine teach lessons? He's knows walk, trot canter, but he was a racehorse so doesn't know much else. He's very sweet boy and responds nicely on the ground.

she does both... :yay: will/can teach both you and your horse!!!! and she does have LOTS of OTTB experience but that's not all.... she has broke my rescued Morgan cross baby, and trained my Arabs.. :buddies: as well as done lessons for me, my husband, my sister, my 8 year old niece, as well as many others here on the forums. :yahoo:

amschrader87

she does both... :yay: will/can teach both you and your horse!!!! and she does have LOTS of OTTB experience but that's not all.... she has broke my rescued Morgan cross baby, and trained my Arabs.. :buddies: as well as done lessons for me, my husband, my sister, my 8 year old niece, as well as many others here on the forums. :yahoo:

Thanks, I will definatly look into it once he's gained some weight, he's 16 hands and 902 lbs. We bought him like that and had him checked by a vet and his teeth are good, and no worms, just wasnt getting fed. But i definatly want to train him right he's only 6 years old and and i think he could have lots of potential.

rocketnew.jpg

Loper

Animal Poor!
Thanks, I will definatly look into it once he's gained some weight, he's 16 hands and 902 lbs. We bought him like that and had him checked by a vet and his teeth are good, and no worms, just wasnt getting fed. But i definatly want to train him right he's only 6 years old and and i think he could have lots of potential.

View attachment 78717

you may want to get her out now just to take a look at your new boy!!! :howdy: not to ride or train but give you an opinion on his shape and what to do to help him out in his weight gaining process... good luck with him. :yay: I have pretty easy keepers, so don't know what to suggest to get some weight on the boy! :flowers:

amschrader87

you may want to get her out now just to take a look at your new boy!!! :howdy: not to ride or train but give you an opinion on his shape and what to do to help him out in his weight gaining process... good luck with him. :yay: I have pretty easy keepers, so don't know what to suggest to get some weight on the boy! :flowers:

Thats a good idea. He's on sentinal performance which is good for rescues and TB cause its high in protein and fat but low in startch and sugar. Vet says 5lbs three times daily so thats what he's getting and he's eating like a champ..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Devine can learn ya if you are learnable................uggg my head...drinking green cool aid at the time..

fredsaid2

We also have BZHorsemome, who posts here on the forums. Her specialty is huntseat lessons and she is particularly fond of OTTBs. So now you have two good recommendations!