Trans Shooters And Reactions

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Senator's home vandalized in retaliation after he sponsored bill on transgender minors

SALT LAKE CITY (KUTV) — A Utah state senator is facing threats in his own neighborhood after he sponsored a bill involving underage transgender people that was later signed into law by the state's governor.

Photos shared online showed Republican Sen. Mike Kennedy's home in the city of Alpine vandalized with red spray paint.

Sen. Kennedy sponsored SB 16 to ban gender-affirming surgery and hormone therapy for minors. He faced criticism and opposition for his stance on that, along with other issues such as critical race theory.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Expelled Tennessee Democrats spotted at climate change protest accusing Biden of 'ecocide'

Tennessee state Democrat Reps. Justin Jones and Justin Pearson, the two lawmakers expelled from the state House earlier this month, were present at a protest outside the White House Correspondents' Dinner accusing the Biden administration of committing "ecocide."

"Show me what Democracy looks like!" Jones was seen on video chanting along with the crowd through a megaphone. "We are in a state of emergency in this nation. We are fighting fascism. We're fighting a system that is trying to put the profits of the gun industry, the profits of the fossil fuel industry, the profits of for profit healthcare over the lives of our people."

Jones’s appearance at the protest comes shortly after Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris welcomed Jones and the rest of the "Tennessee Three" to the White House after they gained national notoriety for calling for gun control by interrupting a house session after a shooting at a private Christian school in Nashville that killed six people, including three children.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥 Loathsome transurrectionists occupied the Florida Capitol again yesterday, revenging the state for passing an anti-CRT bill and banning schools from making teachers use students’ made-up pronouns.

The Florida Legislature also passed a bill banning genital mutilation a/k/a “sex reassignment surgeries” and banning so-called “affirming” drug prescriptions for minors. The bill is headed to DeSantis for his signature.

“This is not science. This is a cult that is focused on the abuse of children,” bill sponsor Representative Randy Fine explained on the House floor. “Trans people are not evil. We get accused of that. They’re not evil. But you know what they are? They’re the victims of those who are, who prey on them and who prey [on] a mental condition to make money,” Fine said.

If I read that right, I think Representative Fine just accurately called victims of social gender dysphoria “crazy,” and called the doctors who are helping them “evil.”

Touché, Representative Fine.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I now want to be referred to as "King/Your Majesty", and I will sue any of you that don't address me as such. I just decided that today, and anything I said yesterday is meaningless.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Nebraska police arrest 6 at state capitol, including woman who punched trooper, amid abortion, trans debate

Lucia Salinas, 24, and Maghie Miller-Jenkins, 36, were arrested for allegedly obstructing a government operation and disturbing the peace, the Nebraska State Patrol said in a release sent to Fox News Digital.

Mar Lee, 25, was arrested for allegedly disturbing the peace and trespassing after he refused to leave the balcony for repeatedly yelling. Danna Seevers, 56, who was on the opposite balcony for people who supported the bill, was also arrested for allegedly disobeying a lawful order when she also refused to leave, the state patrol said.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Target Store Bomb Threats Sent By Angry Pro-Pride Left-Winger!

After several days of telling the media that Target’s stores were under threat from people who objected to their pride display and satanic merchandise to celebrate transgender ideology, an email that detailed a bomb threat was sent to media outlets.

It should not surprise you to find out that this email was sent by an LGBTQ fanatic who was upset that the store removed some items from its Pride display. Target started pulling some of the items from their stores after boycotts were organized by customers who don’t want to see Pride merchandise targeted at their children including bathing suits with tucking technology.

The email read, “Target is full of [redacted] cowards who turned their back on the LGBTQ community and decided to cater to the homophobic right wing redneck bigots who protested and vandalized their store we won’t stand idly by as the far right continues to hunt us down we are sending you a message we placed a bomb in the following targets.”

The terrorist then listed five different targets in Ohio and Pennsylvania and then continued, “We will continue to bomb your targets until you stop cowering and bring back your LGBT merchandise we will not be erased we won’t go quietly.”

It is not surprising that the only actual threat target has been able to produce was written by someone who is not right wing but is in fact a radical LGBT supporter. Most of us knew when we saw the allegation that Target had received threats that it wasn’t likely that anyone on our side had done it. It was more likely that an unhinged transgender activist or a hoaxer had done it.

Just a day before this news came out TMZ repeated the story that Target was receiving threats by “domestic terrorists” and they included a video of a man knocking over a cardboard rainbow sign that they claimed was one such threat. The only problem is that video was two years old. But the mainstream press is not concerned about getting the story correct as long as it fits the narrative: “MAGA-MAN bad” while everyone left of Al Gore is innocent as newborn babes and fuzzy puppies.

Democrats continue to overplay their hand. It shouldn’t be this easy for us to notice a psychological operation. But perhaps they’ve just been doing it for so long that the formula is predictable. One thing is sure, and that is that regular Americans have grown sick and tired of a radical queer culture being forced down our throats and the throats of our children.

Americans have never taken kindly to forceful intervention and are individualistic by nature and birthright. Movements that come along and upset that deeply rooted self-sufficiency and freethinking can’t last long. Though we are a patient people there is a line that should not be crossed.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Trans Activist Who Went Topless At WH Event Apologizes, Calls People Who Spoke Out ‘Vile’

Montoya went through a lengthy list of apologies to various LGBT groups before claiming that “family and friends” have been “harassed” after the incident.

“Last but not least, I would like to apologize to the president, the White House, and the nation,” Montoya said. “It was also never my intention to create a situation that would lead to harassment and harm of myself and others.”

“Nor for my little moment of trans joy to be weaponized by vile people of the opposition,” Montoya added.

The video concluded with a plea to members of the media to respect both Montoya’s family and friends’ “privacy at this time.”

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Bla Bla Bla

"I'm so sorry I flashed you, I'm just so full of 'trans joy'."

At least, that's what I heard.

Yup, every time I'm full of joy, the first thing I do is bare my breasts.

Think I'll go stand in the garden and do that, I'm so joyous it rained.

Idiot.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Both letters had local return addresses but had been post office markings from Kansas City, NBC Montana reported. Some Republicans in Kansas and Tennessee have speculated the letters could be the result of radical trans activism and an attempt to intimidate lawmakers.

“These letters mailed to Speaker Pro Tempore Rhonda Knudsen and Rep. Neil Duram containing an unknown substance are a continuation of the threats and hate directed at legislators during the session,” Montana House Speaker Matt Regier said in a statement. “Just as we stood firm during the session, we will not be threatened or distracted now. We are in tumultuous times and House leadership will continue our objective to protect Montanans’ freedom and safety no matter what cowardly threats are directed at us.”

Both of the state representatives who received the letters were unharmed, the Montana Senate GOP said Friday, and the authorities plan to test the substance. Governor Greg Gianforte tweeted on Friday that he had received “disturbing” reports regarding the letters and said his office and the state will provide any resources necessary to aid in the investigation. It’s not clear yet what the letters said, but they were reported as “vague and threatening,” according to NBC Montana.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Dylan Mulvaney Explodes On Bud Light After Controversy

“I took a brand deal with a company that I loved. And I posted a sponsored video to my page,” Mulvaney said. “And it must have been a slow news week, because the way that this ad got blown up, you would have thought I was like, on a billboard, or on a TV commercial or something major, but no, it was just an Instagram video.”

The ad, which featured Mulvaney promoting a special can that had his face on it, led to “more bullying and transphobia than I could have ever imagined,” Mulvaney claimed.

“And I should have made this video months ago, but I didn’t. And I was scared,” he said. “And I was scared of more backlash. And I felt personally guilty for what transpired. So I patiently waited for things to get better. But surprise, they haven’t really. And I was waiting for the brand to reach out to me, but they never did. And for months now, I’ve been scared to leave my house, I have been ridiculed in public, I’ve been followed.”

“For a company to hire a trans person and then not publicly stand by them is worse in my opinion than not hiring a trans person at all,” he later added. “Because it gives customers permission to be as transphobic and hateful as they want. And the hate doesn’t end with me, it has serious and grave consequences for the rest of our community. And, you know, we’re customers, too. I know a lot of trans and queer people who love beer, and I have some lesbian friends who could drink some of those haters under the table. But to turn a blind eye and pretend everything is okay. It just isn’t an option right now.”

Hijinx

People are getting sick of your insane BS Hoss.
Yours and th other freaks and idiots who believe they become girls by either simply saying it or cutting off the goodies.
Sick of the politicians shoving this sht up our, ----no I can't say that because that's is exactly what they want.
Cant' say in our face either, but we are getting sick of reading about LGBTQ freaks and how awful these sickies are treated.
Shut your got damned mouth about it, stay out of people's lives and they will soon forget about you morons.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
People are getting sick of your insane BS Hoss.
Yours and th other freaks and idiots who believe they become girls by either simply saying it or cutting off the goodies.
Sick of the politicians shoving this sht up our, ----no I can't say that because that's is exactly what they want.
Cant' say in our face either, but we are getting sick of reading about LGBTQ freaks and how awful these sickies are treated.
Shut your got damned mouth about it, stay out of people's lives and they will soon forget about you morons.
I have noticed more and more posts on Twitter by LGB folks who are getting sick and tired of the rest of the Alphabet Entities pushing themselves on society, and especially their going after children. One of the largest such groups is called Gays Against Groomers.