Trans Shooters And Reactions

Hijinx

Trans: Are they really trans? or are they just overly aggressive homosexuals.
It is easy to see that they have homosexual tendencies, but do they engage in homosexual acts or do they feel that they need to be called women before they can do so..
They are mentally ill, every one of them, and a sect of medical doctors calling themselves Psychiatrists who encourage them are only adding to their mental imbalance. These people need treatment, not operations that only makes them into ugly caricature's of their sick minds.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

I shed light on Andrew Stewart, a West Broadway Middle School teacher in Rhode Island. Andrew, a trans teacher, was caught on video attempting to attack a local store owner with a board who was displaying a Trump sign outside.

I later uncovered a video of Andrew claiming that he had to take sick leave because of “injuries” caused by “classroom transphobia.” These are the kinds of people who are teaching our children.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I was at the boat docking contest yesterday and there was a young teenage lady Captain. She seemed very tomboy and seemed confident in herself. Hopefully no one tries to convince her that she's really a boy.