Trash Service

SamSpade

I'm beginning to think again about pick up trash service. We had Waste Management - and I hated them. Costly, not always reliable and fussy as to what they would or would not take - so I've been hauling my own trash for a dozen years.

Most people in my neighborhood have Evergreen - but I can't find a damned thing on their site declaring HOW MUCH IT COSTS.

Anyone? Experiences - and cost?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I'm beginning to think again about pick up trash service. We had Waste Management - and I hated them. Costly, not always reliable and fussy as to what they would or would not take - so I've been hauling my own trash for a dozen years.

Most people in my neighborhood have Evergreen - but I can't find a damned thing on their site declaring HOW MUCH IT COSTS.

I use Ambers Disposal - but I am in Calvert. Not sure if they go to STM.

$75.00/quarter. Worth every cent!

PeoplesElbow

It's about 79 every quarter.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
My trash can from Evergreen has been beat to hell from them pounding it against the truck when emptying it. Huge crack. Can't seem to get a hold of anyone to request a new one. One day they will do that and it will break into several pieces. I guess then I will get a new one.

Balerenes

I've been using one service for a long time. The coronavirus came in. I self-isolated. But the rubbish didn't go away on its own. Honestly, my yard started to look like a garbage dump. I started noticing an unpleasant smell. After a few months, I decided that the virus situation was safer. Took advantage of https://www.186needabin.com/service-areas/bin-rental-toronto/. The first thing I liked was the wide range of bin sizes from 7 to 40 yards. Secondly, they take out all sorts of waste.
They also deliver stone, gravel, sand. I've long wanted to change the landscape a bit. And with them, it will be possible.

ontheriver

I've been using one service for a long time. The coronavirus came in. I self-isolated. But the rubbish didn't go away on its own. Honestly, my yard started to look like a garbage dump. I started noticing an unpleasant smell. After a few months, I decided that the virus situation was safer. Took advantage of https://www.186needabin.com/service-areas/bin-rental-toronto/. The first thing I liked was the wide range of bin sizes from 7 to 40 yards. Secondly, they take out all sorts of waste.
They also deliver stone, gravel, sand. I've long wanted to change the landscape a bit. And with them, it will be possible.

Toronto?

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I just switched from Evergreen to Amber's. Got tired of begging Evergreen to give us a new can. Plus Amber's is cheaper.

Erin

Anyone know if they do just recycling? Website doesn’t offer much, and I plan to call Monday. Just need once a week- could even get away with every other week- doubt that would be an option. TIA

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Anyone know if they do just recycling? Website doesn’t offer much, and I plan to call Monday. Just need once a week- could even get away with every other week- doubt that would be an option. TIA
You can take your recycling to the transfer station.