Travel Agent Recommendations

kk2187

Can anyone recommend a travel agent? We are located in St. Mary's but I'm sure wouldn't mind going to Charles or Calvert. I'm not sure what kind of trip is planned as it's a family Christmas present and I don't know the details, I was just put in charge of finding a travel agent. TIA

Ginger0314

Action Travel Tours (301) 843-0887 3250 Old Washington Rd, Waldorf, MD

Ask for Joyce - she has been in the travel industry a long time and is very good. I know many people who have used her and this agency with no complaints.

Beta84

They're out to get us
I never understood why people still use travel agents. Most places offer discounts if you go through them directly, or through one of those discount travel websites. On top of those discounts, it's cheaper since a travel agent needs to take a cut. So they should only be used when you're totally clueless and willing to pay extra money. But to each their own.

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
I never understood why people still use travel agents. Most places offer discounts if you go through them directly, or through one of those discount travel websites. On top of those discounts, it's cheaper since a travel agent needs to take a cut. So they should only be used when you're totally clueless and willing to pay extra money. But to each their own.

I thought you had a travel agent in your family?

kwa592

Can anyone recommend a travel agent? We are located in St. Mary's but I'm sure wouldn't mind going to Charles or Calvert. I'm not sure what kind of trip is planned as it's a family Christmas present and I don't know the details, I was just put in charge of finding a travel agent. TIA

JoAnne Easton has run a travel agency out of her home in Hollywood for years. (301) 481-6783 or joanne@shopleisuretravel.com