Traveller SFRPG

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I've finally gotten around to undertaking a hard core search and sort through my gaming materials.

I have 12 versions: Traveller (1977 and 1981 books), Megatraveller, The New Era, Traveller 4, Traveller 5 (both the BIG Black Book and the 3 Big Black Books), Mongoose 1st Ed., The Cepheus Engine, d20 Traveller, GURPS Traveller, Traveller 2300, a Traveller configurable card game and Hero Traveller.

Another player on a different forum suggested the Hard Times, which I do have, is its own version, as a bridge between MT and TNE.

I had another thought, The Traveller Book and The Traveller Adventure as a bridge between Classic and Mega.

Have a bunch of stuff from non-GDW publishers, too. Have both editions of Marc Miller's Traveller novel, Agent of the Imperium.

I had participated in the Kickstart for T5. When Marc saw the news of my cancer bout in 2015, he sent me a get well package of Traveller swag.

Last edited:

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Found one item a little bit ago that raised a smile: GDW Form 10 from March 1983.
1672805530861.png

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I have found in my sorting that I have 3 sets of the original Traveller 3 Little Black Books, one still in the box.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
It is a set I did not use very much. It is not good as new, but is in very good condition.
It was printed in the UK in 1977. I bought it off a fellow student at college in 1979.
He was a Royal Marine spending a year at Norwich as an exchange student.
The game did not really catch his interest, preferred sand table battle simulations.

I found it in a box of my old Norwich memorabilia.

stgislander

PREMO Member
It is a set I did not use very much. It is not good as new, but is in very good condition.
It was printed in the UK in 1977. I bought it off a fellow student at college in 1979.
He was a Royal Marine spending a year at Norwich as an exchange student.
The game did not really catch his interest, preferred sand table battle simulations.

I found it in a box of my old Norwich memorabilia.
Think it's worth anything on the auction scene?

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Went to a site called hero Forge where you can design miniatures, which they will 3D print for you.
I think this Traveller adventurer turned out good.
1682106057461.png

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I also did a dwarf, imaged after Smedley (named after the USMC General), who was my 1st D&D character in October 1975.
1682106131565.png

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
:yay: Thought maybe they were just inbred
Another is proportion on some of the weapons and other accessories to the size of the character.
An example is the hilt on the sidearm of this Elf I did. It is supposed to be a shortsword.
1682106461850.png