Trigger Guard

KingFish

Nothing to see here
I need to get a new trigger guard for my 16 guage single shot. Stopped by Tackle box and instead of trying to help me get a trigger guard, they tried to sell me a new gun. I know my gun is old and not worth sticking money in but I do want to replace the missing trigger guard for safety. It was made by Crescent Fire Arms and my Google search did not turn up anything helpful.
Anyone have a recommendation on where to check?:popcorn:

Inkd

I need to get a new trigger guard for my 16 guage single shot. Stopped by Tackle box and instead of trying to help me get a trigger guard, they tried to sell me a new gun. I know my gun is old and not worth sticking money in but I do want to replace the missing trigger guard for safety. It was made by Crescent Fire Arms and my Google search did not turn up anything helpful.

Try a place called Numrich gun parts.

limblips

PREMO Member

Read this!

Crescent Firearms single barrel - TheFirearmsForum.Com