Trigger Happy Cops

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You would be the first to scream if we got together and fended for ourselves by hanging a child molester in a tree somewhere without trial.

Yeah, that's where I stopped reading.

My stance on those who victimize children has been clear, so GFY.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

:lol:

It's interesting watching people gripe about crime, then gripe about criminal apprehension techniques.

Mistakes are going to be made. They will never be eliminated, ever. And even if there is only 1 out of 10,000 arrests that go wrong, Reason and the rest of the liberal media will be right there to rouse the rabble to demand something be done!! :jameo:

My suggestion is to just abolish all laws and let people fend for themselves. Seriously. Survival of the fittest. We're heading that way anyway with defunding police depts and DAs who won't prosecute. Criminals don't have laws and punishment, why should everyone else? And it would certainly eliminate once and for all this silly ACAB nonsense - no cops, nothing to complain about.
Life would be much simpler if we just went back to common law rules. Ya know, as long as one doesn't hurt/harm the person or property of another, shouldn't matter what a person does. As it stands, there are hundreds of thousands of "statute" laws that people break everyday without even knowing, until that moment when the door to their house gets busted in by overzealous militarized "(statute) law enforcers".

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If I may ...

Life would be much simpler if we just went back to common law rules. Ya know, as long as one doesn't hurt/harm the person or property of another, shouldn't matter what a person does. As it stands, there are hundreds of thousands of "statute" laws that people break everyday without even knowing, until that moment when the door to their house gets busted in by overzealous militarized "(statute) law enforcers".

When it comes to that they won't even have to manufacture an excuse. History is a thing.

A lot of these no-knock outrages the media likes to rant about are because the person was living in the house wit dey mama or boo, but are now vacated. It's extremely rare that cops flat get the wrong house.

(Cue the "Nuh UH!" crowd to search furiously to find the one or two incidents where cops did get the wrong house, and let me head them off with, "Hello, durhard? I said it was extremely rare, not that it never ever happened.")

There will come a time when ACAB and we have a band of government Nazi thugs kicking in doors just for the fun of it. That time is not now.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I will not comment on someone who has pre conceived ideas and has never been there. Especially when they use a small percentage to blame all.
Why did you post this then? It seems kind of pointless to post that you’re not going to comment on something you weren’t personally asked about.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Why did you post this then? It seems kind of pointless to post that you’re not going to comment on something you weren’t personally asked about.
He walked the walk. Unlike a lot of people commenting here.

black dog

Free America
I will not comment on someone who has pre conceived ideas and has never been there. Especially when they use a small percentage to blame all.

Interesting post, one would think you would post your opinion where you stand on a citizen that was murdered by LE. Funny thing how they wouldnt serve the warrants unless they were changed to no knocks...
No knocks sure have expanded in the last 60 years, another 40 years how will they be used?

Will The 4th Amendment keep going down the shitter?

Seems Oregon, Virginia and Florida don't need them.

black dog

Free America
He walked the walk. Unlike a lot of people commenting here.

Its a tough thing to defend when citizens are on the short end of the stick... And here I thought LE took an Oath.... You know that Constitution.....
One bad shooting and a citizen is dead a year, is one to many...

Kinnakeet

Amir Locke's Death Should Incense Anyone Who Cares About Gun Rights

Interim Minneapolis Police Chief Amelia Huffman initially said that Hanneman shot Locke because Locke pointed his gun "in the direction of officers." But the footage released by the government appeared to contradict that: Locke's gun was pointed to the side, and his hand was on the barrel of the weapon, not the trigger.

He owned the gun legally and had a concealed carry permit, according to his family's legal representation. "My son was executed…and now his dreams have been destroyed," said Locke's mother, Karen Wells, at a press conference Friday. "They didn't even give him a chance," echoed attorney Ben Crump.

Locke's death is likely to exert further scrutiny on no-knock raids, which have come under fire in recent years for their dire unintended consequences. In this case, the St. Paul Police Department requested that the SWAT team use a knock-and-announce warrant, but the Minneapolis officers reportedly countered that they would only move forward with a no-knock raid.
As Billy idol said in Flesh for Fantasy You do the crime You do the time

Kinnakeet

Its a tough thing to defend when citizens are on the short end of the stick... And here I thought LE took an Oath.... You know that Constitution.....
One bad shooting and a citizen is dead a year, is one to many...
I would say the police fear for their lives eveytime they go on certain calls especially ones where there might be a weapon
And now a days you never know what is going to happen if a person has a gun do you want to wait and let them shoot you first

herb749

I would say the police fear for their lives eveytime they go on certain calls especially ones where there might be a weapon
And now a days you never know what is going to happen if a person has a gun do you want to wait and let them shoot you first

They do on TV, then the cops fire back .

herb749

except the dude that was shot was not the subject of the warrant

You know how people will talk of responsible gun ownership. Keep your gun locked away and safe. Why does this guy have his gun laying next to him .? Is he expecting something bad could happen or its the way he lives his life.

Hijinx

Yeah, that's where I stopped reading.

My stance on those who victimize children has been clear, so GFY.
Well: You stopped reading too soon, but that is not unlike you.
You are the one who suggested we fend for ourselves which was as dumb a statement as mine about hanging a child molester.
If you don't wish to have your posts criticized then don't make outrageous statements.

You must realize that like the rest of us you are not always right.
Your suggestion that I perform an impossible act is no way in a polite society to debate.
I realize the forums are not always a polite society, and I am not always a polite person, so I will use you own statement in reference to our posts and you to can GFY, perhaps you are equipped for that I am not.

black dog

Free America

I dont about that, lets remember its a choice what on does for a living.
No one says on the news working in LE that its not in the top 20 most dangerous jobs in the US.
Other than a few weird spikes, at their own hand, auto accidents working in LE is safer now than when I was a kid.
LE that work in Constitutional and shall issue states deal with folks with firearms on a daily basis.
Its not like Indiana doesent have its share of tough towns to work in.
Its honorable to work in public service, but its a choice every public servant makes.

black dog

Free America
You know how people will talk of responsible gun ownership. Keep your gun locked away and safe. Why does this guy have his gun laying next to him .? Is he expecting something bad could happen or its the way he lives his life.

How does one use a firearm as self protection when its locked in a safe?
Should I get a bore lock and install it on my daily carry?
Or do I keep it at home in a vault and tell the guy robbing me.... Hang on a second here....i'll be back in 10 min i need to go and retrieve my roscoe locked up at home...

Quit listening to the liberals, keep your heater where its comfortable for You.

Reactions: rio

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You are the one who suggested we fend for ourselves which was as dumb a statement as mine about hanging a child molester.

And there is where I stopped reading that post. I'm perfectly okay with hanging child molesters.

Stop attributing your weird ideas to me.

black dog

Free America
Well: You stopped reading too soon, but that is not unlike you.
If you don't wish to have your posts criticized then don't make outrageous statements.

You must realize that like the rest of us you are not always right.
Your suggestion that I perform an impossible act is no way in a polite society to debate.
I realize the forums are not always a polite society, and I am not always a polite person, so I will use you own statement in reference to our posts and you to can GFY, perhaps you are equipped for that I am not.

Thats a great post..............

herb749

How does one use a firearm as self protection when its locked in a safe?
Should I get a bore lock and install it on my daily carry?
Or do I keep it at home in a vault and tell the guy robbing me.... Hang on a second here....i'll be back in 10 min i need to go and retrieve my roscoe locked up at home...

Quit listening to the liberals, keep your heater where its comfortable for You.

I don't own a gun. Do you sleep with your gun handy because of the area you live in .? If it takes 10 min to retrieve it why bother having one .