Trim Cylinder Repair? Hydraulics shop?

TurboK9

I need to either replace or rebuild the trim cylinders on my old Grady White. I was told there is a small hydraulics repair shop, I thought they said Mechanicsville, that can do such work? Anyone know of such a place?

I need to either replace or rebuild the trim cylinders on my old Grady White. I was told there is a small hydraulics repair shop, I thought they said Mechanicsville, that can do such work? Anyone know of such a place?
I THINK there is an amish shop on 236 that does that, but not sure. You could also check at the amish place in Loveville that works on equipment. If they don't, they may know who does.

They sell the kits online and they look pretty easy to do. I always turned to D&S Marine in Waldorf off of Old Washington Road (925) - Jay does excellent work at a fair price. :yay:

dave1959

Hydrulics Unlimited, I believe is the name,,Northbound 235 just before south sandgates rd, yellow building ?? sits back off the road, You can just see the top, No signs except mailbox that says " hydrulics"..

Dead Eye

T.P.F.er
So MD hydraulics in Waldorf 301-843-7475

I use them also. Very good work. They rebuilt a 12 foot long cylinder for me to go on a freight lift, the work was A+ and the bill reasonable.