trout stocking

kayakangler

FISH OR DIE
Might give it a try..

I wish i could stock trout into lake lariet in the ranch club.. not that i like cathing trout but for the bass to eat.. LOL

I heard thats one of the reasons california is producing record bass is that they eat trout...

Might be true.. i caught some whoppers out of calvert cliffs.. That tiny pond.. i think they were eating trout..

How do you catch pond trout any way.. i might give it a try..

:howdy:

rockfish

I caught three of these in a row a couple of years ago from the dam.

Attachments

• Lake Lariat Largemouth.jpg
    Lake Lariat Largemouth.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 125

kayakangler

FISH OR DIE
wow

Thats one nice bass!!!

I left my hard drive at work.. i will post a video of a nice one out of lake lariet.. when i bring it home..

wch

I wish i could stock trout into lake lariet in the ranch club.. not that i like cathing trout but for the bass to eat.. LOL

I heard thats one of the reasons california is producing record bass is that they eat trout...

Might be true.. i caught some whoppers out of calvert cliffs.. That tiny pond.. i think they were eating trout..

How do you catch pond trout any way.. i might give it a try..

:howdy:

I always used my flyrod with a black wooly bugger. other people like using small spinners, while the old or lazy like to sit on the bank and use Powerbait. light tackle, 6 lb mono, small spit shot, and #8 hooks are the norm. Sure breaks the cabin fever. Like to see a bass swallow a 18" rainbow trout.

rockfish

back yard catfish...

Is there any place around here to go catfishing? I would love to take my son and daughter. They've never caught catfish before. I know I used to go to the Rappahanock in Va. and catch some monster cats. I've heard there are some in Lake Lariat and St. Mary's but I've never seen any come out of there.