True or False!!!

B

Bronwyn

False but I did try Jake and Als for lunch.

The next person doesn't have to goto work again until Jan 2nd.

False

But I did go to J&A after lunch today. Bartender is a friend of mine.

The next person has to work christmas

dn0121

False

But I did go to J&A after lunch today. Bartender is a friend of mine.

The next person has to work christmas

False off till the 2nd.

The next person has 3 dogs driving them nuts as they sit him and take care of their sick gf/bf spouse whatever.

Haley

Working for a living...
Ok, I want to play!

False...I don't even know what "smiles" in P.I. is.

The next person has every bit of their Christmas preparations finished, including shopping, wrapping, decorating, cleaning, and cards.

Mikeinsmd

Ok, I want to play!

False...I don't even know what "smiles" in P.I. is.

The next person has every bit of their Christmas preparations finished, including shopping, wrapping, decorating, cleaning, and cards.
True

The next person believes it will smow by xmas.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
True, even though they are 5 and 8 , lol
My oldest wanted a video camera but I said it was too expensive and besides, mommy doesnt even have one. She proceeded to tell me she would ask Santa for it because he doesn't have to buy toys. He gets them for free. I could have died laughing but somehow managed not to laugh at what she said. Oh wait til you have kids little girl.........

The next person waits til Xmas eve to wrap all their gifts.

TWLs wife

True, even though they are 5 and 8 , lol
My oldest wanted a video camera but I said it was too expensive and besides, mommy doesnt even have one. She proceeded to tell me she would ask Santa for it because he doesn't have to buy toys. He gets them for free. I could have died laughing but somehow managed not to laugh at what she said. Oh wait til you have kids little girl.........

The next person waits til Xmas eve to wrap all their gifts.

False

The next person makes a big Christmas Eve breakfast every year.