Trump: ‘Hunter Has Inspired Me to Begin Painting’

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Donald Trump Mocks Biden Corruption: ‘Hunter Has Inspired Me to Begin Painting’

Former President Donald Trump slammed the Biden administration in a Friday statement for being “crooked” and mocked Hunter Biden’s shadowy and lucrative art career, saying it has “inspired [him] to immediately begin painting.”

“While I have never painted before, Hunter has inspired me to immediately begin painting because I’ve always felt I have a talent at that, and could surely get at least $2 million dollars per canvas—and probably a lot more. I will begin immediately. Our Country is crooked as hell!” the 45th president said.

The president’s son reportedly sold at least five pieces of art to anonymous buyers on October 1 for $75,000 each at his Los Angeles exhibit. Hunter’s newfound cash cow has furthered concerns of potential for Biden family corruption, as the problem of money laundering in the art world remains a large problem.

PJay

My favorite

It's called Gitmo

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Donald Trump Mocks Biden Corruption: ‘Hunter Has Inspired Me to Begin Painting’

Former President Donald Trump slammed the Biden administration in a Friday statement for being “crooked” and mocked Hunter Biden’s shadowy and lucrative art career, saying it has “inspired [him] to immediately begin painting.”

“While I have never painted before, Hunter has inspired me to immediately begin painting because I’ve always felt I have a talent at that, and could surely get at least $2 million dollars per canvas—and probably a lot more. I will begin immediately. Our Country is crooked as hell!” the 45th president said.

The president’s son reportedly sold at least five pieces of art to anonymous buyers on October 1 for $75,000 each at his Los Angeles exhibit. Hunter’s newfound cash cow has furthered concerns of potential for Biden family corruption, as the problem of money laundering in the art world remains a large problem.

I thought was going to be a Bee story. 😂

Hijinx

The people who bought Hunters paintings probably have a reservation for dinner at the white House and an overnight in the Lincoln bedroom.

Reactions: BOP