Trump 2020

BOP

Trump is polling higher than Obama at the same point in his Presidency
:fixt:

SamSpade

Never underestimate the power of incumbency. In our entire history, only nine Presidents did not win re-election,
three of them in my lifetime and only five in the last century. Of those, Taft likely lost because TR split the Republican vote
when he ran against Taft in the Progressive Party.

All four of the others - Hoover, Ford, Carter and Bush - almost certainly lost because of a bad economy.
And despite what pundits will tell you, I think Clinton beat Bush because of Perot - because he won with only 43% of the vote.
And I even voted for Perot.

But even against a still popular Perot, a lost House of Representatives and the failure of Hillarycare - he STILL won re-election.

(BTW - the House re-election rate is phenomenal - despite large 40 seat swings in these big shifts on power - it hasn't dropped
below 80% in my lifetime, and typically is above 90).

Last edited:
Reactions: BOP

PsyOps

Pixelated
He lost the popular vote and won the electoral college by a very narrow margin...

Why do you continue to muck up this forum with your delusions? Trump's 304 to Hillary's 227 (a 77 vote margin) is hardly a narrow margins.

I know common core math is your way, but for crying out loud, it would be nice if you got something right every now and then.

limblips

PREMO Member
Tranny sez: "He lost the popular vote and won the electoral college by a very narrow margin."

I don't know where his maffs come from but 304 - 227 is hardly a narrow margin. The idiocy is strong in this hermaphroditic organism.

limblips

PREMO Member
Why do you continue to muck up this forum with your delusions? Trump's 304 to Hillary's 227 (a 77 vote margin) is hardly a narrow margins.

I know common core math is your way, but for crying out loud, it would be nice if you got something right every now and then.
You beat me to it.

Pete

Repete
That's a pretty dumb concession. You say the game is over before the coin toss?

This election will come down to one thing. Turnout.

Trump won last time against an immensely weak opponent.
You calling Hillary weak? Immensely weak? Shirley you jest. Perhaps you mean unlikeable, or vile, repugnant even? Now your party trots out Repugnant part 2, 3, 4,5 , 6, 7 8, 9, and an old man who never had a glory day to begin with, who is running on his glory days.

You are going to get another term of President Trump and you're going to like it. Your going to have to eat a spoon full of crap every day of his second term.