Trump Announces His Run For POTUS

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
:

OH, and it looks like Juan Williams was going to pee in his pants about Trump. He was literally sputtering when he was trying to get his words out on The Five (FNC) a few minutes ago. If Juan and all the other Libbies hate Trump - all the more reason to take a realllly good look at him. :biggrin:

LOL..just that is enough win for me today. Oh..and as best I recall, Trump didn't inherit much at all. He has, however, used other peoples money really hard to make his own...but I'm good with that.

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
used other peoples money really hard to make his own...but I'm good with that.

I'll guess you're speaking of the 100's of millions he stiffed pension fund bond holders out of for his multiple failed enterprises.

Man, you are more in tune with this stuff than I've given you credit for. Books, covers, judgements and all that.

:buddies:

This_person

Why are you looking for an argument? You asked who I like I like those 3.

I don't agree with my wife 100% of the time, but I have been with her for 52 years.
I'm not looking for an argument, I'm trying to make a point. You don't agree with them 100%, but in the primary process you are picking "the lesser evil". Should none of those three win (none of those three are going to win), then your choice is the person left standing and Clinton or the big O or Sanders or whomever, and you have to choose between them just like in the primary.

Not bash the person who's better than the other.

Hijinx

I'm not looking for an argument, I'm trying to make a point. You don't agree with them 100%, but in the primary process you are picking "the lesser evil". Should none of those three win (none of those three are going to win), then your choice is the person left standing and Clinton or the big O or Sanders or whomever, and you have to choose between them just like in the primary.

Not bash the person who's better than the other.

When they run for President they try to put on a front. A picture of their life they want you to see in order to get your vote.
If you look at this picture without hearing or seeing the parts of their life they do not want you to see you are voting blindly.
Is pointing out the things you do not like about them bashing them?

Don't you want the truth instead of the rosy picture they paint in their ads?

Certainly if the candidates I like do not win a primary I will have to pick someone else.

Some say that is the lesser of two evils.
Some say that it is picking the one closest to my views.
Does it really matter what you call it?

It is what voters must do. It's either that or stay home or vote for someone without a snowballs chance in hell of winning, thereby giving the election to some female who has lied ,cheated,has dubious sexual inclinations and should not be in the White house, but in some jail in Ft. Leonardwood.

It's not a position I want to be in, but one we all must face. The Republican party leadership must not be allowed to pick our candidate, and we must ignore the first primaries in New Hampshire and Iowa, where they have picked our losers far too often.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Why Donald Trump Matters

Why Donald Trump Matters

The truth is Donald Trump will not be a winner so much as a spoiler. And in so spoiling the chances of others, he might drag others to hyperbole to stand out in ways that might help them in the primary, but hurt them in the general. The goal of running for President is to get elected President, not to get nominated as a party’s Presidential candidate. The candidates have to keep that in mind.

There is also a reality about Donald Trump’s candidacy that you should also not underestimate. People hate Washington, they hate politicians, and they are perfectly happy to champion a candidate who tells politicians to go to hell and provides creative directions on the path there. Donald Trump’s candidacy does not exist in a nation where people think the politicians actually care about making the country great again. It only exists in a nation of cynics who think the powers that be want to manage decline and profit from it.

Donald Trump is the disrespectful candidate for people who disrespect the process. He’ll be rude. He’ll be loud. He’ll be confrontational. And he won’t get the nomination. But along the way, he will speak to the fears and hopes of a lot of people who no longer connect with Washington or trust the government to get it right.

For a lot of people who hate politicians who go to Washington to get rich off the system like Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV) 0%, they can trust that Donald Trump is already a billionaire so will not need to enrich himself off the treasury. Trump’s campaign, like Ben Carson’s, makes no sense in an age when people respect Washington. But it makes a hell of a lot of sense in an age when people no longer think their vote matters, but they sure want the crap kicked out of all the politicians they blame for making their vote meaningless.

This_person

When they run for President they try to put on a front. A picture of their life they want you to see in order to get your vote.
If you look at this picture without hearing or seeing the parts of their life they do not want you to see you are voting blindly.
Is pointing out the things you do not like about them bashing them?

Don't you want the truth instead of the rosy picture they paint in their ads?

Certainly if the candidates I like do not win a primary I will have to pick someone else.

Some say that is the lesser of two evils.
Some say that it is picking the one closest to my views.
Does it really matter what you call it?

It is what voters must do. It's either that or stay home or vote for someone without a snowballs chance in hell of winning, thereby giving the election to some female who has lied ,cheated,has dubious sexual inclinations and should not be in the White house, but in some jail in Ft. Leonardwood.

It's not a position I want to be in, but one we all must face. The Republican party leadership must not be allowed to pick our candidate, and we must ignore the first primaries in New Hampshire and Iowa, where they have picked our losers far too often.

Perhaps I misunderstood your stance. From posts like this, I presumed you were a "don't vote for a potentially better candidate who might win, vote for Humple Gigglefirst because I agree with him more, even though there's a better chance of getting pregnant from a swimming pool than Humple winning the election" kind of person.

If I misunderstood your philosophy on this, I apologize.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
He's going to be on Fox and Friends this morning.

I do know one thing. I'm watching - because I'm looking at all the GOP candidates. :yay:

Midnightrider

Perhaps I misunderstood your stance. From posts like this, I presumed you were a "don't vote for a potentially better candidate who might win, vote for Humple Gigglefirst because I agree with him more, even though there's a better chance of getting pregnant from a swimming pool than Humple winning the election" kind of person.

If I misunderstood your philosophy on this, I apologize.

nope, he is just like you, a 'vote for whoever the GOP tells you to vote for' type.....

Ding! Ding! Ding! Everything with that bouffanted buffoon is about marketing.

yep, did you see the Old Post Office pavillion? talk about marketing....

This_person

nope, he is just like you, a 'vote for whoever the GOP tells you to vote for' type.....
Really? I didn't know I was that. Thanks for telling me how I feel! Without you, I'd have to have gone with how I actually feel, but now I know better!

{do I really need the :sarcasm:?}

GregV814

well, the media was quick to interview very well qualified folks about the Trumpster...Lets see, One of the drunken Baldwin brothers, who threatened to move from America if Romeny was elected, then, there is Bette Midler who is quite the political pundit, and of course Neil Young, a famous Canadian. I think Oprah will have a one-on-one with Flatulent Goldberg...and soon to follow Bruce Jenner and that woman NAACP honkey....that settles it for me.....