Trump appears to have committedTax Fraud

Hijinx

If the man was audited every year for the last 8 years and they have not found anything prosecutable.
(now Remember he was audited by Obama's crooked assed IRS under Lois Lerner who would have creamed her Jeans if she could have nailed him)

Doesn't it sound kind of stupid to say his tax returns weren't kosher?

Now I am not calling Sap stupid, but judge for yourself.
If it quacks like a duck.

Sapidus

I don't see why others doing something stupid means he should do something stupid.

I am guessing that you are not running 500 businesses worth billions of dollars. I suspect that has something to do with why he's audited a lot. And, if he's audited that often and there's been no significant issues, why do you personally need to see his returns?

More excuses. We don't know if there have been issues as he hasn't released the tax returns and so we don't know. Does the IRS publicize when they penalize someone or find something? He himself said he is currently under audit which was his excuse for not releasing the returns

This_person

More excuses. We don't know if there have been issues as he hasn't released the tax returns and so we don't know. Does the IRS publicize when they penalize someone or find something? He himself said he is currently under audit which was his excuse for not releasing the returns

you appeared to have skipped over the financial disclosure statements he provided when running for president.

You also say, "we don't know if there have been issues" which is uncharacteristically accurate for you. You're right, we don't know. Why do we have any reason to suspect something different? Was there something in the financial disclosure statements that concerned you?

Sapidus

you appeared to have skipped over the financial disclosure statements he provided when running for president.

You also say, "we don't know if there have been issues" which is uncharacteristically accurate for you. You're right, we don't know. Why do we have any reason to suspect something different? Was there something in the financial disclosure statements that concerned you?

Yes. It that is not the standard by which every president since Ford has allowed themselves to be judged when hoping to hold the highest of in America. If it had been Hillary you would have been crapoing your pants but again since it's Trump you excuse it.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Yes. It that is not the standard by which every president since Ford has allowed themselves to be judged when hoping to hold the highest of in America. If it had been Hillary you would have been crapoing your pants but again since it's Trump you excuse it.

What the hell does Hillary have to do with anything? She lost get over it!

hotbikermama40

Actually, every US President since Nixon, though it was presidential-candidate and Michigan governor Romney who started the practice of doing so back in the 60's when he released returns from years prior. Ford was actually the first since Nixon to keep his returns private.
And while it has been 'traditionally' done since Nixon, no President is under any legal obligation to be financially transparent.

P.S. What is 'crapoing'? Does one canoe in their own crap? What's really going on in your world?

This_person

I would have had no problem with HRC not providing. I put zero trust or faith in anything she says, so unless she was admitting to a crime via her documents they'd not mean a thing.

hotbikermama40

I would have had no problem with HRC not providing. I put zero trust or faith in anything she says, so unless she was admitting to a crime via her documents they'd not mean a thing.

I still want to know what "crapoing" is.