Trump calls for Election delay in attempt to distract from crushing economic numbers

Crabcatcher79

WTF does that have to do with Covid-19

You are deflecting again

Psyops repeatedly said he didn’t want Trump to take national action on Covid as this wasn’t a dictatorship. I simply wondered if he felt the same about his desire to ban Tik Tok. Or if he was a hypocrite.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Psyops repeatedly said he didn’t want Trump to take national action on Covid as this wasn’t a dictatorship. I simply wondered if he felt the same about his desire to ban Tik Tok. Or if he was a hypocrite.

Covid has NOTHING to do with banning Chinese Spyware

PsyOps

Pixelated

Trump doesn't have the authority to singularly take action on every state in regards to COVID. If he did, you'd accuse him of being a dictator anyway. Response to COVID is a state-by-state decision. There is no one-size-fits-all in acting on this virus. While Trump has stated his opinion what he thinks certain states should do, he has been hands off in this regard. And I don't like a lot of his opinions on it.

If Trump can convince me that TikTok poses some sort of national security threat, he has a responsibility to do something about that app. Short of that, the most he can do is ban government workers from using the app on government smart phones. I do believe TikTok poses a personal risk to every person using it and people should get rid it. That's a personal risk that government shouldn't have a role in dictating to us whether we should be allowed to take that risk or not.

And that's how I view nearly everything. I believe government has a role in doing things to keep us safe from people that may do us harm. Food, drugs, speed limits... Do viruses fall into this? I've said it before... this has never been done before. There are no laws that require you to wear a mask, social distance, and quarantine. All we have are governors and mayors forcing their will on us without councils, legislatures, and congress. We are supposed to be protected from such intrusive government by our constitution. There are no clauses in the constitution that say "this right shall not be infringed.... except when certain executives say a virus is too dangerous to exercise those rights".

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
There are no laws that require you to wear a mask, social distance, and quarantine. All we have are governors and mayors forcing their will on us without councils, legislatures, and congress.

naa we gave them the power decades ago under the guise of ' public health emergency

In My Humble Opinion back then our politicians were not so Authoritarian .. more morally grounded and would NOT have pulled the sht going on today

hell in 46 a group of vets took on a corrupt local sheriff

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)

The Battle of Athens (sometimes called the McMinn County War) was a rebellion led by citizens in Athens and Etowah, Tennessee, United States, against the local government in August 1946. The citizens, including some World War II veterans, accused the local officials of predatory policing, police brutality, political corruption, and voter intimidation.

[clip]

Estimates of the number of veterans besieging the jail vary from several hundred[15] to as high as 2,000.[11] Bill White had at least 60 under his command. White split his group with Buck Landers taking up position at the bank overlooking the jail while White took the rest by the Post Office.[14][non-primary source needed]

Just as the estimates of people involved vary widely, accounts of how the Battle of Athens began and its actual course disagree.

Egerton and Williams recall that when the men reached the jail, it was barricaded and manned by 55 deputies. The veterans demanded the ballot boxes but were refused. They then opened fire on the jail, initiating a battle that lasted several hours by some accounts,[11][15] considerably less by others.[17]

As Lones Selber, author of the 1985 American Heritage magazine article wrote: "Opinion differs on exactly how the challenge was issued." White says he was the one to call it out: "Would you damn bastards bring those damn ballot boxes out here or we are going to set siege against the jail and blow it down!" Moments later the night exploded in automatic weapons fire punctuated by shotgun blasts. "I fired the first shot," White claimed, "then everybody started shooting from our side." A deputy ran for the jail. "I shot him; he wheeled and fell inside of the jail."[2]

In 2000 Bill White claimed he said "Boys, ... I'm going to tell them to bring the ballot box out of there, and if they don't we're gonna open up on them.' I hollered in there, I said, 'You damn thieve grabbers, bring them damn ballot boxes out of there.' 'That's just what I said. He didn't make a move down there and finally one of them said, 'By God I heard a bolt click.' Down there—one of them grabbers did, you know—they started scattering around. And I had a pistol in my belt with a shotgun. I had a shotgun and a rifle. And I pulled the pistol out and started firing down there at them. Well, when I did that, all that whole line up there started firing down there in there. A lot of them got in the jail, some of them didn't, some of them got shot laying outside. And the battle started."[14]

Byrum wrote in 1984 that there was a volley of fire that lasted for "several hours," although gives no exact time for the end of hostilities or an account of the course of the battle. He noted that the deputies surrendered at 3:30 AM.[16]

The day after the battle, the New York Times front page reported a sheriff had been killed, and that the shooting had started with a shot through a jail window and with the demand the hostages be released. Then the Times reported the deputies refused and the siege ensued. The account followed, revealing the Times's source as Lowell F. Arterburn, publisher of The Athens Post Athenian. Arterburn reported shots being fired, 2,000 persons milling around, and "at least a score of fist fights were in progress."[18]

A Prime Example of Application of the 2nd Amendment

Last edited:

PsyOps

Pixelated
naa we gave them the power decades ago under the guise of ' public health emergency

We've had dozens of pandemics without this sort of action. You have to ask yourself, what changed in this juncture that caused the public to be so subservient to government? This election will speak volumes in terms of whether the people really accept what's happening.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Whiney Twitterati ..... Millennial Snow Flakes like Sapiduis .... freaking out

There used to be a belief where Americans loved and respected life, but loved freedom more; so-much-so that they were willing to DIE for that freedom. The concept of losing one's freedom was feared far more than dying. While I love and appreciate those still willing to join our military and police forces, and willing to die defending our freedoms, the growing population of sniveling fools believing their safety is far more important than their freedom will only result in losing their own freedom permanently. It's happening right before out eyes and they don't even realize it.

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
..... the growing population of sniveling fools believing their safety is far more important than their freedom will only result in losing their own freedom permanently. It's happening right before out eyes and they don't even realize it.

It's fun to watch them get canceled by the monster they created ..... I'll die one day happy knowing the likes of Sapidus will be the 1st ones against the wall when the revolution is finished

Just ask 1000's of Lenin and Stalin Supporters how the Revolution turned out for them ..... those willing to revolt are the 1st ones to go when teh revolution is finished

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
How do you feel that Directive applies with regards to Trump questioning deferring the election?

It is the one path Trump [ or any president in these times ] could take over and be the dictator leftists claim he is

1. Global Pandemic - millions dead
  2. Economic - 30 Million Unemployed

I don't think Trump will mind you, just that the ground work is there .... he was posing a question, not a course of action he is taking

[ funny I have see D 51 mentioned in The Division 2 several times ]

Chris0nllyn

It is the one path Trump [ or any president in these times ] could take over and be the dictator leftists claim he is

1. Global Pandemic - millions dead
  2. Economic - 30 Million Unemployed

I don't think Trump will mind you, just that the ground work is there .... he was posing a question, not a course of action he is taking

[ funny I have see D 51 mentioned in The Division 2 several times ]

Yea but D51 is for keeping govt. going if something happens that makes normal govt. operation not possible.

Federal govt. is fine, despite COVID, and it really wouldn't be applicable.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Well now that Trump said it maybe you guys will admit voting by mailing and voting absentee are the same things.

Unlike the brainwashed progressives, Conservatives don't march in lock step with Trump and NO Mail in Balloting and Absentee Balloting are DIFFERENT

1. Absentee Ballot - REQUESTED By The Voter
  2. Mail in Ballot - Sent To EVERYONE By The State or Election Commision

Chris0nllyn

Unlike the brainwashed progressives, Conservatives don't march in lock step with Trump and NO Mail in Balloting and Absentee Balloting are DIFFERENT

1. Absentee Ballot - REQUESTED By The Voter
  2. Mail in Ballot - Sent To EVERYONE By The State or Election Commision

In MD you have to request a mail-in ballot. Not all states send ballots to everyone.