Trump Campaign Chair Charged with human trafficking of a minor, human trafficking of adults, rape, a

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
No, he was describing things that he likes to do and had done....

Read what you just posted, please, and tell me where Trump says he grabbed some woman by the **. He said you CAN do that, but he didn't say he personally did.

Sapidus

Read what you just posted, please, and tell me where Trump says he grabbed some woman by the **. He said you CAN do that, but he didn't say he personally did.

Even if that is true which it is not how is that any better? What kind of men do you have in your life as role models that make you think that is ok?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Even if that is true which it is not how is that any better? What kind of men do you have in your life as role models that make you think that is ok?

Make me think what's okay? That some women are gold digging sluts who will lay down and spread their legs for any guy with fame, money, or power?

No, I don't think that's okay. But that's not what we're talking about, so try and keep up.

Sapidus

Make me think what's okay? That some women are gold digging sluts who will lay down and spread their legs for any guy with fame, money, or power?

No, I don't think that's okay. But that's not what we're talking about, so try and keep up.

Are you familiar with Stockholm syndrome? You have now made excuses for Trump's behavior toward women and his sharing of classified information which he admits. Just like he said his supporters wouldn't care if he shot someone in the middle of Fifth avenue.

Hijinx

Well' it's not ok , but they are out there all right.
sometimes it's just a promotion.

hotbikermama40

Talking about it, as indefensible as it may be, is not an admission of actually doing it. He talked about how many women made this 'fantasy' a potential reality if you were rich, or a celebrity or both and he was not wrong. He talked about entertaining that...and the Dems now want to vilify him for it. But they wet themselves defending the characters of people that HAVE assaulted and/or otherwise mistreated women.

This is the second post, that I have seen, in which you questioned the male role models in any of our lives. In a post to me yesterday, you questioned the quality of my mother's character. (And don't try to come back with a whiny "but you started it!" because no sir/ma'am/it, I did not. I made a comment insulting YOU that included an expression of sympathy FOR your mother.)
What pathetic excuse do you think you have for that? Is it that you feel so small and inadequate in your own world that throwing proverbial punches in a forum gives you a brief sense of purpose? Are you the faceless body in a crowd at the grocery store or mall that everyone passes but never really sees? Whatever, or whoever you are, maligning anyone's family members or role models is nothing but a cowardly dick move. And ironically, it kind of tells us the answer to those questions when they're flipped onto YOU.

Sapidus

Talking about it, as indefensible as it may be, is not an admission of actually doing it. He talked about how many women made this 'fantasy' a potential reality if you were rich, or a celebrity or both and he was not wrong. He talked about entertaining that...and the Dems now want to vilify him for it. But they wet themselves defending the characters of people that HAVE assaulted and/or otherwise mistreated women.

This is the second post, that I have seen, in which you questioned the male role models in any of our lives. In a post to me yesterday, you questioned the quality of my mother's character. (And don't try to come back with a whiny "but you started it!" because no sir/ma'am/it, I did not. I made a comment insulting YOU that included an expression of sympathy FOR your mother.)
What pathetic excuse do you think you have for that? Is it that you feel so small and inadequate in your own world that throwing proverbial punches in a forum gives you a brief sense of purpose? Are you the faceless body in a crowd at the grocery store or mall that everyone passes but never really sees? Whatever, or whoever you are, maligning anyone's family members or role models is nothing but a cowardly dick move. And ironically, it kind of tells us the answer to those questions when they're flipped onto YOU.

Wow. The anger and nastiness of your post just shows your own shortcomings not mine. I'm taking about the presidents behavior with concrete evidence and you just hurl insults.

You are way unhinged

hotbikermama40

Wow. The anger and nastiness of your post just shows your own shortcomings not mine. I'm taking about the presidents behavior with concrete evidence and you just hurl insults.

You are way unhinged

Come again? Concrete evidence? I may appear "unhinged" to someone who is delusional.

Oh and who has an apparent deficiency in their grasp of simple grammar. Could you maybe take a moment to check your spelling. And if you already are, you might ought to consider retaking your GED.

awpitt

Main Streeter

I guess that particular line could be interpreted several ways; however, there is plenty of other stuff he said in that transcript that doesn't speak very well of his character.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I guess that particular line could be interpreted several ways; however, there is plenty of other stuff he said in that transcript that doesn't speak very well of his character.

I think we all agree that he is/was a p-hound and indeed took advantage of a certain type of woman's propensity to try and hook up with rich famous guys. Him and every other rich famous guy on the planet. It's nothing new, and feigning outrage over it is just so much hypocrisy. Especially considering who you all *did* want back in the White House.

Rape and sexual assault are serious crimes. They should be taken seriously and not tossed about like corn chips. You can pooh-pooh it if you want, but how would you like it if the press and everyone on the planet was blasting it about that *you* sexually assaulted a woman, when what really happened was fairly common and innocent?

That the Left would try and turn some hound dog comments into a sexual assault speaks volumes about their motives and lack of integrity, and just how far they will go to disparage Donald Trump. The press absolutely concocted that scandal, made up a bunch of crap, and then tried to blame Trump for their vulture lying ways.

That's wrong, dude. It's wrong. You will not convince me that they had a point or that rape and sexual assault can "be interpreted several ways".