Trump continues to claim Dorian could have hit Alabama using falsified map

CPUSA

Misspeaking is different then deliberately lying to the american public as Trump is doing
So..."If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor" was just misspeaking?

Aren't you just an adorable lil turd!!!
:poorbaby:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
He's the F'n President.. he can change a friggin weather map if he wants too.. only a pantywaisted Liberal would have an issue with this, or even bother bringing it up.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
No but my premiums haven't gone up either.
Seriously? Who are you with as I might want to change companies. Mine has increased almost 100% (probably because it is part of the FEHB program).

Chris0nllyn

He's the F'n President.. he can change a friggin weather map if he wants too.. only a pantywaisted Liberal would have an issue with this, or even bother bringing it up.

My god. The lengths some of you folks will go to justify his idiocy is amusing.

The man used a map from the 11am forecast on August 29.

He tweeted about Alabama at 10:51am on September 1.

NOAA issued a new forecast every 3 hours. NOAA literally changed the forecast 20 TIMES and Trump couldn't be bothered to check any of those before his Tweet. And instead of saying "Okay, I messed up", or ignoring it, he doubled down and arguably violated federal law and drew an extended outlook forecast with Sharpie to back his claim that, once again, was not based on reality.

https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/archive/2019/DORIAN_graphics.php?product=5day_cone_no_line

Whoever knowingly issues or publishes any counterfeit weather forecast or warning of weather conditions falsely representing such forecast or warning to have been issued or published by the Weather Bureau, United States Signal Service, or other branch of the Government service, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ninety days, or both.
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2074

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
My god. The lengths some of you folks will go to justify his idiocy is amusing.

Lookit there. We got you religion and amusement...all in one shot.

Sapidus

It's funny none of the regular Trump boot lickers have waded in to defend him on this.

I was excited to hear their mental gymnastics and why it was ok for Trump to literally deliver "Fake News" to them

Sapidus

Is it your contention that the "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor" was true, or are you simply sharing an anecdotal?

After Many provisions in Obamacare were weakened by the non cooperation of republicans is it really a surprise things didnt work out the way Obama hoped and said they would?

Are you comparing that to a deliberate lie by our president immediately followed up by a government agency correcting him and then him doubling down and presenting a falsified map to the country using a sharpie so as to not damage his tiny little ego?

This_person

After Many provisions in Obamacare were weakened by the non cooperation of republicans is it really a surprise things didnt work out the way Obama hoped and said they would?

Do you hold Trump to the same standard on funding for the wall?

Are you comparing that to a deliberate lie by our president immediately followed up by a government agency correcting him and then him doubling down and presenting a falsified map to the country using a sharpie so as to not damage his tiny little ego?

No, I made no such comparison. I was asking AWPitt what his meaning was.