Trump Epstein

StmarysCity79

Recent FAA logs reveal Trump flew on Epstein's jet 7 times despite Trumps claims that he had never been on his plane.

"I've known Jeff for 15 years - terrific guy, Trump had told New York Magazine back in 2002. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

Screen Shot 2024-01-11 at 11.35.33 AM.png

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
July 27, 2006, Epstein was arrested by the Palm Beach Police Department on state felony charges of procuring a minor for prostitution and solicitation of a prostitute.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
President Donald Trump banned his former friend, the wealthy investor Jeffrey Epstein, from his exclusive Mar-a-Lago Club for hitting on the teenage daughter of another member, a new book says.

The late Epstein’s banishment by Trump from the Palm Beach, Florida, club appears to have occurred months before Epstein pleaded guilty in 2008 to state criminal charges in Florida, which included paying for sexual services from a 14-year-old girl.

gemma_rae

Recent FAA logs reveal Trump flew on Epstein's jet 7 times despite Trumps claims that he had never been on his plane.

"I've known Jeff for 15 years - terrific guy, Trump had told New York Magazine back in 2002. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

View attachment 174872

According to Wikipedia, Epstein was not implicated in any wrongdoing until 2005. According to court records, Trump was the only one who cooperated with authorities.

StmarysCity79

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Why would he mention how young he likes his women if he wasn't aware he was a pedo?

Can't wait to see you scream about how Biden is the real Pedo with no evidence

Your brain is mush
Are you such a sick pervert that the phrase "young women" automatically means little girls to you? :sshrug:

Is a woman in her twenties an old woman or older woman? :lmao:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Are you such a sick pervert that the phrase "young women" automatically means little girls to you? :sshrug:

"You cannot reason with the insane." ~prchjrkr

StmarysCity79

No but Trump is. Trump was known to date young models. If he is saying Epstein likes them younger he is admitting he knew he was a pedophile.

Seems simple.

Yet you guys claim Drag queens are pedophiles with no proof yet when an actual pedo is shown clearly you deny it.

Your brains are mush.

Last edited: