Trump fires FBI deputy Director McCabe 2 days before retirement and full pension.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Mr/Ms/X Sap;

Please read officeguy's comment.

Additionally, what did you expect McCabe to say? "Thanks for firing me, I'm glad I'm not yet in jail for my illegal activities"? Oh wait, apparently that's exactly what he was doing when he was at the FBI pleading for his job. Who's the ass clown?

Finally, if I understand the Fed civilian system correctly, he'll get most of his pension. McCabe's real problem is what the firing means wrt future legal issues.

OIG, my (wo)man. OIG. (Having been a Fed-level IG, I'm fully in Horowitz's corner. Mad respect for him and his office. You should join me in that respect.)

--- End of line (MCP)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Comey, Mueller, McCabe, and how many others . FBI agents and highly placed leaders of the FBI engaged in a collusion against the President of the United States,
and an effort to bring down the duly elected president. (hardly the job of the FBI)

Fired? Hell, they should have been jailed.

This right here ^^

The only reason you would defend these deep state America-haters is if you are an America hater yourself. In which case, get the hell out of our country and go live somewhere that you'll like better.

I don't get that. All these psycho progs ranting about how much they hate this country - then get the #### out. You don't want to be here; we don't want you to be here. There is a simple win/win solution for that.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Trump in a disgusting move meant to scare other employees into obedience fired the FBI deputy director 2 days before he was to retire with full benefits.

What an ass clown.

Employees should follow procedures, and do what they are told ... otherwise you get fired and lose your pension

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Employees should follow procedures, and do what they are told ... otherwise you get fired and lose your pension

Stop it! It's DISGUSTING to expect federal employees to follow procedure and not work to overthrow our government and our President. They should be able to do that AND still receive taxpayer funding for the rest of their life!

:smdh:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Stop it! It's DISGUSTING to expect federal employees to follow procedure and not work to overthrow our government and our President. They should be able to do that AND still receive taxpayer funding for the rest of their life!

:smdh:

:doh:

Yes Ma'am

PsyOps

Pixelated
He'll have a couple years worth of good money-making in the democrat connected lobbying world before he comes back like a bad case of eczema as the FBI director under the first Warren/VanHollen administration.

Might be hard to do this from prison.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Might be hard to do this from prison.

We can only hope he is prosecuted for his crimes. The cost of his investigation and prosecution will be a drop in the bucket compared to the money they've wasted on their witch hunt. Seems to be a little swamp draining going on here.

I don't think this thread turned out the way the OP was hoping.

BOP

This right here ^^

The only reason you would defend these deep state America-haters is if you are an America hater yourself. In which case, get the hell out of our country and go live somewhere that you'll like better.

I don't get that. All these psycho progs ranting about how much they hate this country - then get the #### out. You don't want to be here; we don't want you to be here. There is a simple win/win solution for that.

They aren't happy until the rest of us aren't happy.

Grumpy

What an ass clown

Did you know that the Southern MD Bureau of Investigation are going to be looking into your background. I am sure that will feel fully secure in knowing you did nothing wrong but you never know what the totally impartial investigative committee of Gilligan, Gurps, etal will find on you.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Did you know that the Southern MD Bureau of Investigation are going to be looking into your background. I am sure that will feel fully secure in knowing you did nothing wrong but you never know what the totally impartial investigative committee of Gilligan, Gurps, etal will find on you.

Get it right man...it's the Southern Maryland Investigation Bureau. We're the "Men from SMIB"...don don daahhhh!

glhs837

Power with Control
He was fired based on a recommendation by the DOJ OIG career staff. It doesn't get any more apolitical than that. Keeping him and allowing him to walk away with millions in undeserved retirement benefits would make a travesty out of the DOJ disciplinary process.

Pity those millions are a drop in the bucket compared to what the Captains and Admirals who played along with Fat Leonard are going to still receive. Here's a short of some of the bribes these sworn officers received in return for handing Fat Leonards company support contracts for Seventh Fleet vessels. Contracts worth 10s of millions. Scroll down the Admirals..........

Prostitution Hotel rooms and meals Meals, alcohol, gifts and stays at luxury hotels, including one night with his family at the Marriott Waikiki in Hawaii
One night with a prostitute at the Shangri-La hotel in Makati, Philippines
One night at a Tokyo hotel
Four nights at a Manila hotel, along with a prostitute
Four nights at a Hong Kong hotel, along with a prostitute
Failed to disclose during security clearance review that Francis had given him prostitutes and gifts.
Free vacations for him and his extended family in Cambodia, Malaysia and Singapore
The services of prostitutes in Manila and Japan
Tickets to a Lady Gaga concert in Thailand
Tickets to the “Lion King” musical in Japan
A designer handbag for his wife
Cash and other gifts worth up to $140,000
Travel expenses, including hotel stays in Singapore, Tokyo and Manila
Prostitutes
Roundtrip airfare from Japan to the United States
$3,000 in cash
One night with a prostitute at a karaoke club in Malaysia
Three nights at the Grand Hyatt hotel in Singapore
Three nights at the Grand Hyatt in Hong Kong
Two nights at the Empire Hotel in Hong Kong
Nine days lodging in Tonga Monthly
$1,000 cash allowance
Electronic gadgets, including a cellphone, iPad, digital camera and Wii and PSP video-gaming consoles
Hotel rooms for him and his Navy friends in Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, South Korea, Singapore and Hong Kong
Cash
Laptop computer
Travel expenses, including airfare to Bangkok and two nights there in a hotel
A prostitute from the Philippines
Three-week, five-country vacation in Southeast Asia
Cash payments
Five nights at the Ritz-Carlton Bali resort hotel in Indonesia
A week at the Sheraton Juneirah Beach hotel in Dubai
Three nights at the Shangri-La Hotel in Jakarta
A week at the St. Regis Bali resort Travel

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/investigations/seducing-the-seventh-fleet/

Get it right man...it's the Southern Maryland Investigation Bureau. We're the "Men from SMIB"...don don daahhhh!

Odd, I've always heard the I stands for something else :)

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Left is really trying to skirt around the system to get McCabe his full bennies.

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/McCabe-Donald-Trump-FBI-fired-Mueller-12761592.php

Rep. Mark Pocan, D-Wis., announced Saturday afternoon that he has offered McCabe a job to work on election security in his office, "so that he can reach the needed length of service" to retire.

That just might work. The only thing that will get the bennies revoked is being found guilty of crimes, so get to it, Sessions.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
We quickly see that although the Special Counsel has found nothing. ( and spent a sh1t ton of money doing it)
Although the Special Counsel only exists because of a Comey leak.
Although the special Counsel consists of another of McCabes Deep State FBI agents working against Trump

McCabe still was working against Trump himself in a partisan hack job to attempt a political coup.
If Trump wasn't responsible for his firing he should have been only he should have fired him sooner

Comey, Mueller, McCabe, and how many others . FBI agents and highly placed leaders of the FBI engaged in a collusion against the President of the United States,
and an effort to bring down the duly elected president. (hardly the job of the FBI)

Fired? Hell, they should have been jailed.

:yeahthat: