Trump goes on long rant about the size of Arnold Palmers Penis

StmarysCity79

Do you notice how he will make ridiculous statements and then when someone supplies a true counter statement, he runs from the post like a "scaled dog"?

What's a scaled dog?

And do you not understand i have a job, social life and friends and can't spend my whole day arguing with basement dwellers ?

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
.. doesn't reflect well on the parent's character exposing their young children to a bunch of depraved men prancing around in women's clothing.

They love to sell their children out.

Look how many of them offer their kids up for Biden to fondle!

ON Camera, no less!

Czar

Not a fan of the public locker room talk-foul language, but that is where society is now.

Bottom line is, way better for elected officials to talk about private parts than to go out of their way to use tax dollars in order to allow prisoners to modify them!

StmarysCity79

.. doesn't reflect well on the parent's character exposing their young children to a bunch of depraved men prancing around in women's clothing.

I thought you wanted parents to make their own decisions regarding their kids?

Isn't that what you argue when you cry about schools changing their gendered and letting them use litter boxes?

Your brain is a very confused and conflicted place.

StmarysCity79

Not a fan of the public locker room talk-foul language, but that is where society is now.

Bottom line is, way better for elected officials to talk about private parts than to go out of their way using tax dollars to allow prisoners to modify them!

Well how come you didn't mind when it happened under Trump?

Ramp Guy

Ramp Guy

I thought you wanted parents to make their own decisions regarding their kids?
As I posted..."doesn't reflect well on the parent's character exposing their young children to a bunch of depraved men prancing around in women's clothing."

Just as there are parents that will beat their children - starve their children - lock them in cages - some parents don't have the ability to make mature decision as to child rearing. So if they beat-starve-torture children it would be allowed according to you because it's their choice.

StmarysCity79

As I posted..."doesn't reflect well on the parent's character exposing their young children to a bunch of depraved men prancing around in women's clothing."

Just as there are parents that will beat their children - starve their children - lock them in cages - some parents don't have the ability to make mature decision as to child rearing. So if they beat-starve-torture children it would be allowed according to you because it's their choice.

And there are parents who will encourage their kids to and they themselves will vote for a convicted felon, who stole classified documents, and was found guilty of rape and cheated on both of his wives. Who also got idiots to attack their own Capital and get people killed on January 6th.

Doesn't reflect very well on those voters character.

Czar

You did you idiot. You just said it was better for Trump to talk about Arnold Palmers genital's than to pay to reassign prisoners.

Well he did both.

Can you not even remember posting that 20 minutes ago?
From the proof you offered:

However, a long-running legal battle delayed the first such operation until 2022, after Trump had left office.

Oops, Trump wasn't too keen in the whole taxpayer paid- prisoner sex change thing.