Trump Golfing Vacations......................118 Million to Tax Payers

The Boss

LOL......yeah no, no criminal charges!:jet:
LOL, I know it's hard for you but read the rules of Impeachment ,obstructing the investigation is an Impeachable Offense ......ask Nixon. As is lying about anything found in the investigation ,...ask Clinton. trump has done both.

The Boss

You know, as a fiscal conservative I fully understand the angst of a president taking a vacation and what that costs.

What I don't get is a word like "stealing". It has absolutely no place in a discussion like this if you have ANY intention of being taken seriously.
Well I realize it doesn't fit your narrative of trump but it's still the truth.

This_person

Well I realize it doesn't fit your narrative of trump but it's still the truth.
Except, of course, it's not. There's no theft involved. It's more than either of us like, but it's 100% legal and normal, even if we consider it excessive.

Until you can produce the law being violated (which you can't) it's not stealing.

Dishonest hyperbole will not win converts to your point of view.

Reactions: BOP

The Boss

Really?...that's all ya got, stumpy? You poor ting. All these years and you still have your ass handed to you every day on this forum..MPD after MPD after MPD,,,
Years? ..."everyday"? That would be you but I guess between here and the fry station you keep busy.:patriot:

BOP

Trump’s Mar-A-Lago Winter Vacation Pushes Taxpayer Golf Tab Above $118 million

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-golf-again-mar-a-lago-118-million-192916365.html

President Donald Trump has pushed his taxpayer-funded golf tab past $118 million on his 26th visit to Mar-a-Lago, his for-profit resort in Palm Beach, Florida, with a Saturday visit to his course in neighboring West Palm Beach.

The new total is the equivalent of 296 years of the $400,000 presidential salary that his supporters often boast that he is not taking.

And of that $118.3 million, at least several million has gone into Trump’s own cash registers, as Secret Service agents, White House staff and other administration officials stay and eat at his hotels and golf courses.

The exact amount going into Trump’s pocket cannot be determined because the White House refuses to reveal how many Trump aides have been staying at his properties when he visits them and the administration will not turn over receipts for the charges incurred.
I'm currently in Florida; want me to give Mr. Trump your warmest regards? I'll wish him a merry Christmas on your behalf as well.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Years? ..."everyday"? That would be you but I guess between here and the fry station you keep busy.:patriot:
I was going to ask if you knew how stupid this post makes you look, but by seeing your other posts, it's evident that you're either just a troll, or you're not bright enough to realize it.

When (if) you become a net producer, come back and ridicule others on their careers and accomplishments. Just remember that Trump is still your president, and will more likely than not, be re-elected come next November.

Oh, and Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself...

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Actually did work at McDonalds for a few months back in 1977. My car was broken down and the McDs was within easy walking distance from my campus apartment. Had to keep paying rent and the tuition somehow.

Last edited:

gemma_rae

LOL, I know it's hard for you but read the rules of Impeachment ,obstructing the investigation is an Impeachable Offense ......ask Nixon🤪. As is lying about anything found in the investigation ,...ask Clinton. trump has done both.
Why would a Tardistani troll know that Nixon fully cooperated, resigned, and was never impeached? Or that he was deceased and has trouble answering questions? It wouldn't, because higher education in Tardistan means injecting a gallon of krokodil. Keep showing your stupidity though, it makes me throw an extra coin in the red pot, for Tards ya know. LOL

Last edited:

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

yes, impeached but yes he is.
Ahhh, nope. While there may have been a vote in the house to impeach, he has not been "impeached". The articles of impeachment from the House, must be sent to the Senate for debate and a vote there. Then, after the Senate subpoenas all evidence, and every witness to give testimony under sworn oath, after all that, and the Senate votes the requisite number, then, and only then, would Trump be impeached. Do learn how things operate in the Legislative Branch of the US Government. Before you spew your ignorance.

The Boss

If I may ...

Ahhh, nope. While there may have been a vote in the house to impeach, he has not been "impeached". The articles of impeachment from the House, must be sent to the Senate for debate and a vote there. Then, after the Senate subpoenas all evidence, and every witness to give testimony under sworn oath, after all that, and the Senate votes the requisite number, then, and only then, would Trump be impeached. Do learn how things operate in the Legislative Branch of the US Government. Before you spew your ignorance.
LOL, the spin from the right is sad.

The Boss

Why would a Tardistani troll know that Nixon fully cooperated, resigned, and was never impeached? Or that he was deceased and has trouble answering questions? It wouldn't, because higher education in Tardistan means injecting a gallon of krokodil. Keep showing your stupidity though, it makes me throw an extra coin in the red pot, for Tards ya know. LOL
LOL, only a complete fool would think Nixon cooperated 100% fully.The republican party had him resign before he could be impeached .They unlike now knew the damage that could be done,republicans now just want to destroy the country.