Trump has made things hard for Joe....

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
... And he made it go past Florida to hit Louisiana.
And he hid Mississippi from him! 😂

warneckutz

Remember when the libs got upset over the “pedo joe” references? 😂 I imagine they’d love to go back to those days compared to what’s happening lately.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
I have relatives who are STILL - all in for Joe and are convinced he's doing a stellar job, especially with the economy.

One of them even posted they'd be willing to pay ten bucks a gallon if it meant his "momentum" could keep going.
Yup, I know some of those, too...

TPD

the poor dad
I have relatives who are STILL - all in for Joe and are convinced he's doing a stellar job, especially with the economy.

One of them even posted they'd be willing to pay ten bucks a gallon if it meant his "momentum" could keep going.
Well if you strictly look at the stock market then yeah, things are great and you are making more than enough in stocks to pay for $10 gas.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Since we haven't heard anything so far. I'm wondering if FEMA is waiting in the wings ready to spring into action once the storm subsides. I mean gosh. We wouldn't want a repeat of Katrina like government malfeasance, would we? By the way. Were the people of Louisiana given proper notice of the impending storm to get out of dodge in time, this time? And did they get out in time, this time? Were those buses that weren't used last time, used this time? So many questions. Will the levees hold I wonder? And those pumps? Weren't they supposed to be updated or something?

DaSDGuy

I would bet they don't have any active duty children in harms way at the moment.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

That's true cult worship.

warneckutz

When honoring fallen soldiers who died due to your ineptness interrupts more important things like "nap time"...

TT_JoeBidenOP-1-1.jpg

DaSDGuy

Well if you strictly look at the stock market then yeah, things are great and you are making more than enough in stocks to pay for $10 gas.
True. Those minimum wage employees and unemployed are making a killing

No need to buy gas to keep that momentum going. Just put it in neutral, take your foot off the brake pedal and roll right off the cliff with him.

SamSpade

True. Those minimum wage employees and unemployed are making a killing

No need to buy gas to keep that momentum going. Just put it in neutral, take your foot off the brake pedal and roll right off the cliff with him.

Yeah, I don't get ANYONE who supports ANYONE that much - -

I certainly can't see the economy as doing swimmingly well - actually, I'd be hard pressed to name a SINGLE THING that Biden ISN'T making worse.