Trump is banning the bump stock

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
That’s a good question, why did you bring it up? That’s right, as a distraction from the fact that trump is offering up our gun rights and you are going al9ng with it.

Piss off, slow kid. I was responding to another poster's comment that the bump stock band probably wasn't going anywhere:

That. I expect there will be some tweaking of the NICS and what is included and how it gets put there. And not much else.

See how that works?

No..you probably don't :patonhead: :poormoron:

Midnightrider

Piss off, slow kid. I was responding to another poster's comment that the bump stock band probably wasn't going anywhere:

See how that works?

No..you probably don't :patonhead: :poormoron:
That’s right, you guys were talking out of both sides of your mouth :yay:

But why make a choice:
Never gonna happen
We should have banned it a long time ago

black dog

Free America
That’s right, you guys were talking out of both sides of your mouth :yay:

But why make a choice:
Never gonna happen
We should have banned it a long time ago

Both sides.of my mouth... Lol.... I posted my opinions and responses to your post way back on post 18 and 21...

SamSpade

If it makes you feel better, I do know someone who is a strict Constitutionalist, and a strict Biblical literalist, who is having a #### fit over this. He thinks he should be able to own a rocket launcher and Sherman tank if he wants one.

A strict Constitutionalist would. Where did we GET the weapons we used against the English? Where'd we get the ships? The guns and cannons?
People owned them. I'm not sure that the Framers meant anything else. I'm weary of hearing fools argue that you don't hunt deer with an AR-15, but
that it is made to kill people.

Of course it is. That's the point, although most people are killed by handguns, which are clearly made to kill people.

Give them the damned bump stock. Seriously, who here who is not a gun owner had ever heard of it.

I was listening to this bit on the news - all these young folks who are passionately speaking out. I admire their passion,
but feelings don't make a difference. And one of them said something that was almost a gimme.

They said that someone told them they won't make a difference. Their response was - I know, but we will make a POINT.
What's that I always say? Do you want to make a point, or make a difference? Because if you can't change anything,
no one cares what you think or feel.

I don't know what has happened to our culture. It's not the easy access to guns. When I was growing up, you could
just about brought dynamite to school if you wanted, but people didn't. There were guns. Heck, kids had knives.
You just didn't do it. You didn't plan to stab kids in school. We may not have had mass shootings, but we didn't have single ones either.
THAT is the problem. If there had been a stabbing or a home invasion or a rape - it would have been in the news for months.
Get rid of handguns, they attack with rifles. Get rid of rifles they attack with knives.
Get rid of all weapons and they run you over with a car. Something is wrong with our culture where we kill people because
they disrespect you.

Now, as I observed elsewhere - we have two similar but different problems. One kills a LOT of people, daily - gangs and drugs.
One kills a much smaller number but a lot at once, and is widely reported - mass killings.
You want to stop school killings? Change the security. Hire an armed person. Have drills and safety protocols for lockdown.
You want to stop gangs? Much harder - track illegal gun sales, stop the gangs.

People are afraid of gangs. It's high time the gangs were afraid of the government. *Afraid*.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
.... for states to do a better job reporting data - and particularly mental health data - to the NICS.

as long as there is a Quick CLEAR Process for getting off the list .....

1) if deemed 'cured' or no longer a problem
2) incorrectly put on the list in the 1st place

this data base should not become a Roach Motel of permanently removing American's Right to Posses a Firearm

as well as general consensus on what is 'mental' .... not someone JUST because they may be proscribed Anti Depressants

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
No bump stock here

[video]https://www.facebook.com/militaryarms/videos/1806653009346490/[/video]