Trump is now under investigation for Obstruction of Justice.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Witch hunt...it will never end

Attachments

• IMG_0483.jpg
    IMG_0483.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 155

PsyOps

Pixelated
I thought Mueller was appointed "Special Prosecutor" to investigate charges of collusion against Trump.

How did collusion turn into Obstruction of Justice?

Is Mueller off on a tangent? How is he authorized to change his investigation, or is he allowed to investigate anything till hell freezes over or until the republican Congress grows the balls to stop him?

As I understand it - and this is the danger a special counselor creates - the special counselor is not limited to just the main reason for being assigned. If, while investigating one thing, they find other things, they can expand their investigation. So, if Mueller found that Trump was selling drugs to the Iranian government, Mueller could start an investigation into that.

steppinthrax

I think the leapfrogs are insulted that Trump wanted to drain the swamp. I don't think The Donald knew what a huge task that would be. All I know is that the leapprog frogs were in the process of fundmentally changing America. Scary stuff, all around. God bless US all.

I don't think he realized what a huge task anything he promised would be. All the way from the immigration ban down to building a "impenetrable wall".

steppinthrax

Again, just like the immigration ban, health care and this wall. We are trying to somehow say he's going to be successful without looking at data showing how poorly he's been doing. You must be such a gullible person, we should maybe put you as a hiring manager for some federal agency somewhere. Continue the legacy of what they are known for in the public sector...

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Again, just like the immigration ban, health care and this wall. We are trying to somehow say he's going to be successful without looking at data showing how poorly he's been doing. .

So the construction has not even started and you are declaring it a failure. You are one of those clairvoyant types, arncha. Many of you far-left types are.....apparently...

And thanks for the job suggestion, but I'm happy where I am.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We are trying to somehow say he's going to be successful without looking at data showing how poorly he's been doing.

Curious why you say that? The data says he's doing quite well; only the progpress is saying that he's doing poorly.

steppinthrax

So the construction has not even started and you are declaring it a failure. You are one of those clairvoyant types, arncha. Many of you far-left types are.....apparently...

And thanks for the job suggestion, but I'm happy where I am.

Thanks for trying to label me on the far-left... When there have been times that I've shown otherwise.

You mean like those who are also being clairvoyant on Trump's immigration ban of being successful in the SCOTUS.

Wishbone

LOL,

I guess if Faux news is your only source I'm sorry. LOL

There are generally centered news sources. Problem is she will have a hard time finding them since it's not her GoTo news source.

You said: No right or No Left... Nothing remains.

Is your memory really that short? It was even quoted.

steppinthrax

I think it's more about you demonstrating how narrow your mind actually is by predefining what is "allowable" as a source.

I think it's more if I were to perform a little research of news sources people post to start a thread or reference material. Most I've seen are on the far right. So if I'm telling you to post from sources that are not very biased (either to the right or the left), it's almost asking to cure cancer for some here.