Trump lies that Judge wont let him go to Barron's graduation

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
When you quoted "it", I knew it had to be a real winner so I took it off ignore for a minute. Looks like the old girl hasn't changed a bit!
It's apparent they come back here every day just to act out and show much their lives suck. :lmao:

SamSpade

Isn't that one of the hallmarks of a 30 year marriage.
Years ago - I wrote a very simply "conversation" program. It just captured every phrase written to it - and sent a RANDOM one back.

Lots of people NEVER caught on that it wasn't listening, I guess because they were used to people who just randomly open their mouth and just say stuff.

StmarysCity79

@HemiHauler and @StmarysCity79 - do you two tards ever read each others' posts and go, "Man, that is one stupid MFer," or do you go, "Wow, I should meet them in real life for a love connection"?

That's a real question.

Your two brain cells took a day to come up with that?

If you assume that since we both see Trump as the loser grifter he is we should marry then it's safe to assume the opposite and that you and the rest of this forum go and have orgies while apinting yourselves orange under a poster of Trump no?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Your two brain cells took a day to come up with that?

If you assume that since we both see Trump as the loser grifter he is we should marry then it's safe to assume the opposite and that you and the rest of this forum go and have orgies while apinting yourselves orange under a poster of Trump no?

Jeannie and Hemi sittin' in a tree....

gemma_rae

Jeannie and Hemi sittin' in a tree....
T-A-R-D_I-N-G...
First comes transitioning, then comes marriage...

then along come tard-babies in a tard cart carriage.
baby crying GIF

somdwatch

I was listening to Alan Dershowitz say something like, the judge has the ability to allow Trump to go -

But ONLY after the approval of the PROSECUTOR! What kind of stupid crap is that? THAT needs to be struck.
I've also heard Emily Campagno compare the restrictions being placed on him as if he was already convicted, spent time in jail before appeal.

StmarysCity79

I've also heard Emily Campagno compare the restrictions being placed on him as if he was already convicted, spent time in jail before appeal.

The judge said that he would most likely be allowed to go but it depended on how fast the case moved along.
Trump has repeatedly attacked the judge and his family. Hence the gag order.
Stop listening to liars and then repeating it