Trump lies that Judge wont let him go to Barron's graduation

somdwatch

The judge said that he would most likely be allowed to go but it depended on how fast the case moved along.
Trump has repeatedly attacked the judge and his family. Hence the gag order.
Stop listening to liars and then repeating it
As opposed your truthful posts? You really are a twit.

Please post where the judge denies that his daughter DID NOT collect $$ and speak ill of Trump?

I'll wait, but if you can't, then I think it's time you put away your keyboard and leave the lying to professional democrats.

StmarysCity79

As opposed your truthful posts? You really are a twit.

Please post where the judge denies that his daughter DID NOT collect $$ and speak ill of Trump?

I'll wait, but if you can't, then I think it's time you put away your keyboard and leave the lying to professional democrats.

The tweets that Trump attributed to her were forensically traced by an independent company and shown not to be hers.

If you disqualified everyone in the country for having a child that spoke ill of Trump i imagine none of you would be qualified even.

How does that prove anything about the judge?

Just like your stupid attacks on Hunter Biden that have nothing to do with Joe Biden

You are so easily manipulated into being angry about nonsense.

StmarysCity79

But court officials in New York said in a statement that the account with the Trump-in-jail photo did not belong to Loren Merchan and was, in fact, an imposter trying to frame her.

“The X, formerly Twitter, account being attributed to Judge Merchan’s daughter no longer belongs to her since she deleted it approximately a year ago,” court spokesman Al Baker said last week. “It is not linked to her email address, nor has she posted under that screen name since she deleted the account. Rather, it represents the reconstitution, last April, and manipulation of an account she long ago abandoned.”

A forensic review published by The Spectator, a conservative-leaning British outlet, bolstered Baker’s denial and undercut Trump’s attempt to tie the tweets to Merchan.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
But court officials in New York said in a statement that the account with the Trump-in-jail photo did not belong to Loren Merchan and was, in fact, an imposter trying to frame her.

“The X, formerly Twitter, account being attributed to Judge Merchan’s daughter no longer belongs to her since she deleted it approximately a year ago,” court spokesman Al Baker said last week. “It is not linked to her email address, nor has she posted under that screen name since she deleted the account. Rather, it represents the reconstitution, last April, and manipulation of an account she long ago abandoned.”

A forensic review published by The Spectator, a conservative-leaning British outlet, bolstered Baker’s denial and undercut Trump’s attempt to tie the tweets to Merchan.
"And the COVID Shot keeps you from getting COVID!"

"The Economy is great!"

"Joe Biden is so energetic we can't keep up with him!"

"The Election was completely honest!"

"Inflation is Under Control!"

"The economy is doing fine!"

"Major didn't bite anyone!"

"Joe is not suffering from dementia!"

"Uncle Bosie was eaten by Cannibals!"

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Last edited:

somdwatch

The tweets that Trump attributed to her were forensically traced by an independent company and shown not to be hers.

If you disqualified everyone in the country for having a child that spoke ill of Trump i imagine none of you would be qualified even.

How does that prove anything about the judge?

Just like your stupid attacks on Hunter Biden that have nothing to do with Joe Biden

You are so easily manipulated into being angry about nonsense.
Interesting that you think we are manipulated.

When/IF you post any reference material it always come from the left leaning media.
So WHO is being manipulated? Maybe you should actually deprogram from the sites you read and explore reality.

OR, you can continue living in your sad little world of the Elite class. BTW, they're only elite in their own minds much like you.

StmarysCity79

Interesting that you think we are manipulated.

When/IF you post any reference material it always come from the left leaning media.
So WHO is being manipulated? Maybe you should actually deprogram from the sites you read and explore reality.

OR, you can continue living in your sad little world of the Elite class. BTW, they're only elite in their own minds much like you.

Great response.

A bunch of attacks on me that have nothign to do with facts of the discussion.

So basically you see you are wrong and lash out because you are to dumb to do anything else.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Great response.

So basically you see you are wrong and lash out because you are to dumb to do anything else.
VlWz9zERDiNZBI4aPhrBxA3bvWN3QH5t_jrm856fDY4.jpg

CPUSA

Great response.

WTF are you rambling on about today?
A whole lotta nothing again??
Such a sad fat Troll, you are...Is it the Diabetes that makes you so ignorant & insufferable?
How much does the American Taxpayer have to shill out just to keep a whale such as yourself alive anyhow?
I demand you post your Medicaid/Medicair bills on here so we know where some of our tax dollars are being wasted